PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ölich

Location Germany

Big Thank you to the Team from the whole Ölich Squad. You made an amazing job. Always there when you need them. Ofcourse they take sometimes, but the time is always worth it. Thank you.

Relax N Wax

Customer service is awesome. Kate was able to fix my problem i'd been having for 3 days in 5 minutes! Awesome support and you can build some pretty awesome pages as well.

Kruz Bike Company

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thats a great app. Furthermore the support is the best. Esspecially Randy! :)
If I ask something the support help me immediately and solve my issue. Best support what I ever had. :)

bonsaii

Location Hong Kong SAR

good service.
once I have problem they will alyways help me with it,
but if this app have a specific description of the operation,that wlll be good

Futures Fins

Location Australia

Great app and amazing customer support. Always respond quickly and willing to help out with any issues.

BataCharly

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support team! For every problem, they are very ready to help. I appreciated it and I now highly recommend this App. Just drop them a line and your issue is already solved.

Strawezome

Location Austria

Great service! Very kind and dedicated people! I had some left-over code in my back-end, PageFly reached out to me and took care of it!

Loja Dela

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great!! The support team helps a lot.

KoKo Shiseido Beauté

Very rare I get support almost immediately after submitting a request with any other app. Touqir not only help solved an immediate issue but offered more tips to clear any confusion. Thank you !

sample student essentials

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing, Customer support is supreme. Touqir and nathan were there to help me. Prefer this a lot more over shogun. 100% Recommend