PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Khadiza Electricals

I am using this app for two days. So far it seems very good to custom edit all the fields and build website as we wish.

SOSO Swimwear

The customer service is absolutely amazing, fast responses and beautiful features on the site, designed exactly the way I want it.

Travel and Fun World

This is my first and might be my only review ever because I don't do this kind of stuff much but so far I've had a great experience with this app. It's worth my time because the customer service is outstanding and they gave me the time of day to be prompt with their response and they did a lot as far as editing stuff for me. Shoutout to Touqir, he was the one that provided me with this customer service to help me build my company #travelandfunworld

Hermes Music

super easy to use system and great customer service! constantly bringing new features, themes and specials.

This app helped out create page designs that would of taken double the time to accomplish, great time saver and multiple features.

Walkabout Outfitter

Support team is awesome and very friendly. I'm new to designing websites and they quickly answer all of my questions, no matter how crazy they may be. I would highly recommend PageFly to other users.

PetMax

This app has been a huge part of our constantly increasing sales month over month. The ability to easily create custom pages for monthly promotions and new product launches has been an integral part of our growth strategy.

This app is extremely user friendly and easy to use. Plus the one time I had to contact support they responded in less than a minute and resolved the issue right away. Extremely impressive. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to customize their website over and above what Shopify offers.

Thanks to the PageFly team!

WUWURU

I really like this app and I really appreciate all the help your kind people give. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back but the assistance is always excellent.

MadeTrue

10/10 customer support and very helpful. I had several questions and the team has always been able to help me quickly and efficiently.

Blévois

Is so nice. I love the support service!!!! All solutions is here. I'm so happy, I has problems, but not now. Thank you support!!!

Signage for Care

This is a great page builder app! I've tried others that were terrible. Great customer support and easy to use features