PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Anita Flavina

I used PageFly to build out blog pages. It's a great app with great functionality and the team behind the app went well beyond the call of duty to help us. If you want something reliable, easy to use, very powerful and with a competent and helpful team behind it PageFly is the app for you. Thanks PageFly.

Executive Styles Store

This service is really awesome! Everyone is so helpful and the response time is so quick! If you're looking for great service, download this app!

Moda by Renata

Awesome support in helping us get started! Edward quickly helped me set the background colours to make the page look amazing! PageFly quickly helped me create the launch/password page while we setup the shop.

Mr.Z Lace

best app, best service, I will use this app for a long long time with my website, hope PageFLY will do better and better

EleverLIFE

Great app and even more impressive customer service with a technical team that can live chat to help you with exactly what you need

NomadTribe

Great customer service! very helpful and will always try to solve the problem whatever it might be!!

Acupuncture and Nutritional Clinic

Excellent app and have been using for the last two weeks and has helped me build my website. Support is great always ready to help and advise.

ADICTO AL FITNESS

the app is great but the customer support is simply amazing. This guys helped me with an issue in a matter of minutes.

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I'm in Debut theme and use PageFly mostly to improve the viewing experience of my home page and regular pages. I've been using PageFly for almost a year now. I would say it is easy to use and helped me for better page setup. Most importantly, the support team is very helpful. Recently I accidentally messed up with my FAQ page and all contents were gone. Tons of information were lost and I sought for their help to restore my page. They responded right away and updated me the timeline required to solve my problem. Eventually my problem was fixed faster than expected. Very efficient in support. Highly recommended!

MK Undercover

Really love the additional creativity the app allows in the design of my website.

The support from the PageFly team is quick, responsive and effective. I racked over an editing issue for ages before reaching out to the support team who corrected the challenge within minutes>

Definitely recommend.