PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Paw's Beauty

Very good Support. Helped me out a lot and I really liked their services. I would recommend others to get it too.

Sophily

This app is fantastic for building custom made pages, and it has some features that I needed, like hiding header & footer; count down timer and many other. You can also build different pages, like landing page, collection page, etc. Great app! The support team is also very fast and helping. Keep on the excellent work!

Online Star Map

The app is great so far. Upgraded to PRO to use this app for other pages as well. Would be great if, from time to time, appeared more, new templates. Otherwise, great support. Resolves every issue within a few minutes. Good luck!

I Run 4 Swag

Does everything as described. Support is fantastic! Questions are always answered in a very timely manner.

romeoolivier.com

Very pleased with the customer service experience I've received. he pays attention to details. thanks for what you do.

Trulin & Co

I think this is the best page builder app that exists for Shopify. They really understand what page load speed and responsive web design are and how it matters to us.

Badassbox

the support team is perfect and efficiency thank you. I work with pagefly since 6 months with pleasure

Momoluna

I had a huge issue on my page and it was unsolvable to me, i spoke with Sami and this guy deserve a medal, he take time and check many issues to get my work back like it was,things he had done like a boss !!
Sami, or not if it's a nickname, if you recognize yourself, you're dope!

Chasmic. Co

Thank you touqir for helping me. Customer service is fast and super helpful. It's a powerful landing page that you can build any type of pages you want, with a longer period of test trial, and on top of that you get to keep those pages after trial ends. I've searched many page builder apps for startups with a limited budget, and i can say it's the best. I love this app so much i think im gonna try the paid plan after this and stick with it! Keep up the great work guys..

FestiLovers

Nice app, very good and kind customer service. They respond fast, solved every problem and are very kind.