PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Spiralis

Super helpful staff that responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use for those of us who don’t code and allows more variety than some themes. So far I’ve made my password page just the way I want it and am looking forward to playing around with it more.

3DNet

Great app. Very easy to use for someone with almost no experience in web design. Good customer support as well.

HelloKlean

Currently using the trial version and feel very positive about the app. The team is very responsive and super helpful. Plus the interface is very easy to use.

GarotaEsperta

Exceptional customer support. They answered me really quickly and gave me the solution right away. The app is also really easy to manage. Really glad with my choice.

Kids Colors & Co.

I came from Shogun, Pagefly is the best app for custom pages, not only all features but also their customer service is the best. kudos

M2U NYC

PageFly is great - especially their support team. They are super responsive and try their best to help me when I have questions. Highly recommend it!

Khadiza Electricals

I am using this app for two days. So far it seems very good to custom edit all the fields and build website as we wish.

SOSO Swimwear

The customer service is absolutely amazing, fast responses and beautiful features on the site, designed exactly the way I want it.

Travel and Fun World

This is my first and might be my only review ever because I don't do this kind of stuff much but so far I've had a great experience with this app. It's worth my time because the customer service is outstanding and they gave me the time of day to be prompt with their response and they did a lot as far as editing stuff for me. Shoutout to Touqir, he was the one that provided me with this customer service to help me build my company #travelandfunworld

Hermes Music

super easy to use system and great customer service! constantly bringing new features, themes and specials.

This app helped out create page designs that would of taken double the time to accomplish, great time saver and multiple features.