PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

LEFTSIDE INTL

Amazing platform. What'e even more amazing is having a guy like richard help me out so much. Thank you guys, you're amazing!

Annalise Jewellery

Literally by far the best page building app out of them all. Support is almost instant.. Everything just seems to work! And if you do mess something up, they are around to show you where you went wrong with video screen shots so quickly its great. I'm rebuilding my pages and deleting all the other builder app as with this one there just is no need for any others! Highly recommend..

If you want to see an example that I have built checkout our site https://www.annalise.co.uk/pages/check-your-photos

TheBoxSF

Great app takes a little bit to understand how to use all the functions but it works great. Great customer service they responded quickly and helped me with my issues.

GlamorousDogs

Great support team, easy editing tools, super easy codes installation. But it lacks an email integration.

Van Wave Furniture

I have been using the app for a while now and had a few problems but
Love the support. Insanely good
Solved all my problems

Ladybug Blessings Wholesale

I got this app to modify product pages.
Could not do it in free.
Paid my $10 and tried to modify a product page but the current content does not show. and they offer me a template. Can't see my current content by shopify to modify the pages I want to modify. AND they have $10 just so I could see it won't work.

Grayson Living

Helpful customer service and fast response! Easy app to use, they have a lot of variety in templates too which is amazing.

Parlee Wellness

This is a great App - it has smooth transitions and great customer service. I would use this app over and over again - I would point people in pagefly direction without a doubt.

Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers

Truly amazing!. If you really want to showcase a hot or important product, PageFly is the right tool to create an amazing and unique product page. We launched a new product and we wanted to showcase it differently. PageFly helped us to create a much better product page for that specific product. (you can see it at https://www.oropublishers.com/products/bedmar-in-the-tropics). The product is easy to use, the best is the support team and it really helped us to increase sales. I highly recommended.

www.maikaicph.com

Great app. Have testet a lot of page builders and this is my choose. It has everything i ned and dont break the template like others