PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Die Backhelden

First time webseite builder here. Just finished my webpage and Im impressed. Super easy and my page looks pretty awesome. Customer service was quick and helped me get the job done quickly.

Santo Stilo

The landing panges from pagefly really pumped my conversions, and the support is great. recommended (:

2Pets Shop

Excellent attention and application. I highly recommend it.
It allows you to create amazing stores and has many options.

ComHealthUA

the support team is one of the best i have ever had! the app is also easy to use i hope to transform my shop with this!

BazaarDoDo

Great App and amazing customer service!
I have never seen such great service from any other businesses.
This app cost me like 2 weeks to learn and I asked hundreds of questions to finally made my pages perfectly.
After all this learning and asking questions, I can now build pages super fast.

BlackEarpods

Great app, easy to use and it looks very nice. the support was great it resolved my issue really fast. thanks alot PageFly

Among Equals

An incredibly helpful, straightforward app for Shopify page-building. Beyond the brilliant interface, the support staff go above and beyond. Randy in particular helped resolve a tricky question I had, taking the time to ensure it was resolved and easy to use. Thanks a million!

prankmailshop

This app is great when you run into limitations on the template you have chosen. It is very intuitive and fairly easy to learn/use. The best part however, is the customer service! I could not get my landing page to become responsive on mobile and Touqir spent at least an hour fixing all problems until it was 100% solved.

Easily the best customer service experience I have had and reason enough to continue using the app.

Thank you again, Touqir, you saved me many hours!

petzania

works perfect for me , needed help with 2 things, and support team was able to instantly fix it for me. Great app & support !!

Pagertec

Awsome tech that they have. Had one issue and they took care of it as soon as possible. we would recommend this to anybody.