PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

romeoolivier.com

Very pleased with the customer service experience I've received. he pays attention to details. thanks for what you do.

Trulin & Co

I think this is the best page builder app that exists for Shopify. They really understand what page load speed and responsive web design are and how it matters to us.

Badassbox

the support team is perfect and efficiency thank you. I work with pagefly since 6 months with pleasure

Momoluna

I had a huge issue on my page and it was unsolvable to me, i spoke with Sami and this guy deserve a medal, he take time and check many issues to get my work back like it was,things he had done like a boss !!
Sami, or not if it's a nickname, if you recognize yourself, you're dope!

Chasmic. Co

Thank you touqir for helping me. Customer service is fast and super helpful. It's a powerful landing page that you can build any type of pages you want, with a longer period of test trial, and on top of that you get to keep those pages after trial ends. I've searched many page builder apps for startups with a limited budget, and i can say it's the best. I love this app so much i think im gonna try the paid plan after this and stick with it! Keep up the great work guys..

FestiLovers

Nice app, very good and kind customer service. They respond fast, solved every problem and are very kind.

ZAFIRIA

Very powerful app for creating Landing pages for killing price. Any other external landing pages services charging extortion rates for really basic templates. Those guys here are really put a lot of effort and for $10/month you can't go wrong.
Support is amazing too; had a problem with script.....person from support logged in to my store and instantly fixed it.
Highly recommended.

Coffee Lover Shop

The app is fantastic. It has so many features that Shopify doesn't provide which make it so easy to create beautiful pages. Also, the customer service is very nice and helpful.

BRUSHERS

I am using this app to create pages and it's awesome. Love it. Recommended for everyone who loves to create pages.

Gigs Eyewear

Brilliant customer service! I needed a hand with some errors my store had connecting and they fixed it super quick for me.