PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Bio&Me

It's the most advance page builder i've found. Gives you lots of flexibility and pulls in content from Shopify which other builders don't. Great customer support too.

unboxstores

ótimo app, muito facil de mexer, e o atendimento é simplesmente sensacional.. em especial ao TOUQIR e a PAULA que são fora da curva me ajudaram muito na montagem da minha pagina.

The Ship's Store

The app is great and definitely makes my life easier...Customer service is responsive but hard to communicate with. The app had a bug that displayed my products wrong. I had to explain my problem to about 6 different reps before someone finally listened to me. It was another 2 weeks before the bug was fixed. If customer service hadn't frustrated the hell out of me I would have rated the app 5 stars.

Vivid Lumen Industries

Customer service on chat is excellent, very helpful.
Touqir was great in helping with my issue very quickly.

Lefrik

Randy help me with the last details , and I achieved the result I need. Very satisfied! I would recommend this App.

SoulAmazed

Ran into some issues but overall amazing experience. My entire store depends on Pagefly. Support is awesome, some of them have been exceptional like Vu (Not sure if it's his/her real name)

FlagShoes

It's a pretty good app, and similar to a WORDPRESS page builder like DIVI. I still find it a bit fiddly, and not quite as easy as DIVI for example? I'm only just starting with it though, and had an AMAZING SUPPORT experience with Touqir who completely went beyond for me! He went in to the back end of my store and basically did the redesign work for me on all platform views! He was amazing! Big thanks!

Astuces Cuisine

This app is really good for making new pages of products, or collection pages, ..
The differents styles are good, maybe they should get more differents page model. You can save differents parts of the page for using it for others pages
There are always people for helping you if you have a problem, they answer very quickly, each time. You can make videos for helping you.

GreenCovy

Good apps.
Flexible and eye-catching page appearance!
Simple to use.
And Very very good Customer support!

204th Street Shop

Customer service is great, patient. I took away 1 star because the YouTube video instructions are awful, unhelpful.