PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Ajood Organics

great app, just need to take time to learn the ways to function it, helpful n friendly support team!

March 11, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
Our whole team is always trying our best to help and assist you whenever you want.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Mask IT

Amazing customer service I have always been thoroughly helped with all issues I've encountered! Would like the user experience to be improved.

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly. We are so glad that our support team could help you to solve all issues.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, thank you so much for your recommendation, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better to improve user experience and reduce issues as much as possible.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Tenderflame.com

I really like the app. It provides me with a ton of options for customizing my shopify pages. The drawback of beeing able to customize everything is that there are so many controls to learn. Adjusting a pictures can involve adjusting the actual picture, adjusting the section etc. It could be easier. I havent used the app for more than a week, so it could be me....

March 8, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
I know it will take more time to discover PageFly, so please feel free to use PageFly to discover more about it, and we are always happy to assist you. And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Fabulous Flowers

Great design app and excellent service and care from their team. We highly recommend that businesses use this app to grow their business.

March 8, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on the App Store.
We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful and you are satisfied with our Support quality. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. We always want you to have the best experience with PageFly. And your business with PageFly is always appreciated and we will try our best to assist you.

Art by Diah

A great app once you get to know how to fully use it. Offers a range of tools and content t help personalise. Would recommend.

March 2, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that you choose PageFly and find it helpful.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

Whittle Waxes

I have been using Pagefly for about a month now on my client’s website. I had come across some problems and found the team at Pagefly to be super quick at responding to my queries as well as being very helpful. Thank you, Megan. I would definitely recommend Pagefly to anyone who wants to build beautiful Shopify websites.

March 2, 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate that you spent your time leaving us that one.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your client’s website.
While using PageFly, there are some Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Short Story

We used it to create landing page for our online store. It's easy to use and looks good on the page. Angel was very helpful :)

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day.
We really appreciate it if you could share with us any further recommendations.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

HornFuel

It's a great app. It helps me build out great webpages. It's sleek and clean and am happy with how they have it all laid out.

March 2, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so happy that you found PageFly was your choice to build your webpages.
Through your review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Real Hero Studios

PageFly is great! It brings the customizability to Shopify that you crave after seeing the limited ability of Shopify's page editing abilities. Plus, customer service is amazing! They offer really great 24/7 support. The only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little finnicky, but once you get used to it it's a great tool that will help you increase the success of your store.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users in the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. Our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Pet Fur

PAGEFLY support is the best! They have a 24 hours chat support and all of the representatives are very helpful and accomodating! The app itself is very easy to use and PLUS factor are the people behind the app who are always available and willing to help out!

March 2, 2021

We are so happy when reading your feedback on the App Store because it really means the whole world to us.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.
Our team is also trying so hard to improve PageFly to bring you a useful tool and give you more satisfaction.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.