PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

vostaa

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Awesome support. The responses were very quick and friendly, really thanks for the support pagefly.

Hi Kamila!

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Warm Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Pelvez

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is super good! The support responds immediately and they are very helpful. The customization is amazing and the conversion rate skyrocketed the moment I started using this app. I'm so happy that I got it.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

wesdrop

Location Greece

PageFly is amazing! It gets you a much better conversion rate and you can customize your site whoever you like. My site looks a lot more professional and trustworthy after I used PageFly! Thanks guys!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Tea Eats

Location Germany

Highly recommended PageFly. I wish I could give it more than five stars. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ The customer service is amazing. I am having trouble with the mobile page layout and spending so much time fixing it. But when I contacted PageFly, Mahedi replied back within minutes and he fix the entire issue within 5 minutes. Thank you so much for your help PageFly (especially to Mahedi).

August 9, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for this amazing review.
It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

SoloQi®

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

You're supporting ROCKS! Lucian, you're a rockstar! Thanks a lot for your ongoing support, It got me up and running in no time

August 9, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
It makes me really happy to know that I was able to help you finish your work and that you're satisfied with our support.
As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

1up saver

Very cool and proffessional app to use in Shopify, free for few pages, and you have full control of every option. Also quick and great customer support!!! :)

August 9, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review on App Store. Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team.

Thank you for your trust in PageFly, we are happy to be able to assist you.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Tuba Store

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Sehr guter Support und auch die App bietet sehr viel bereits in der Freeversion- Das macht wirklich sehr viel aus!

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Spinaly

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple app. great. to use. the entire website is built on this app. The customer support is amazing. Always extremely helpful (there is one named Nora, she is my favorite agent) Recommended!

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.
Nora - PageFly Team

House of Vapes - London

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great and easy to use app for extra pages such as brand pages and more! Support are super helpful and responsive too!

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

We Heart Geeks

We've used Pagefly for years on a few different websites that we run. Always helpful support that is quick to reply.

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lin | PageFly Team