PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

BION SG

Developers are readily available to help me solve issues. Lots of useful functions. Great app! Continue with the great work! Highly recommended.

Hi there!
It was my pleasure to help you out. I can't thank you much for such an amazing review. You made my day.
Please reach us anytime if you need any help. Always looking forward to helping you out.
Thanks again. Have a great day :)

Regards
Hamza | PageFly Team

Legoon

Absolutely best app for a professional-looking store. With the free plan, you're basically getting everything as with a paid plan... Everybody who doesn't use this app will be shocked at how good his productpages, homepages and basically every single page on his store could look like. No coding is needed!!! Also the support is brilliant... :)

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Jc&Unicorn

I used pagefly to design my website and their staff were great. When I had 2 problems, including the cart not showing the quantity in real time when I clicked the add to cart button and my shopping list had duplicate punctuation, they were very prompt in dealing with the problems I raised. they are great young people that you can trust.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about our support quality. We are doing our best to keep improving the service. Have a great day <3

Hailey | PageFly team

Royal Babes

This is a great app. A slight learning curb but very easy to navigate once you get used to it. The customer service is very helpful as well.

November 19, 2021

That's great to hear that. Thank you so much for choosing PageFly to improve your website and for your generous review.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you! We hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly 💪

Have a wonderful day!
Megan from PageFly team :)

NicePapa

I used this app to create a beautiful home page, product page, blogs. Beautiful section templates, and everything is easy to add or edit. The live chat is very helpful and respond quick.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Minute Taker

Just downloaded the app today and getting my head around it all. The help videos are really good and the chat support is great. I had several questions answered and resolved within minutes and Aldwin even went onto my page to adjust something for me. Really great support, thank you!

November 19, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Ben! We strive to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Loc’ed In Boutique

Listen please the customer service here is the absolute BEST i have EVER experienced in my entire life. Cristian is rated my #1 customer service agent of all times. The patience he had with me OMG I don't think I could do it:). He not only answered all of my questions thoroughly but he gave me the tools to try and fix myself. Once I cried about failing he did not hesitate to fix it for me. I literally told him I loved him. BTW I NEVER ever write reviews but just launching a new online store and being able to have top notch customer service is GRAND!! PLEASE PLEASE acknowledge his hard work and efforts. Also please let me not forget to mention he helped me for about 3 hours or more on multiple things the first day and then I was blessed to get him again on launch day morning where he completed everything I needed. Okay I'm done now moving on to Maria and Tristan they also helped me with a minor issue and very good customer service as well. Everyone has been AWESOME!!!! Sorry this was so long but I truly appreciate all at PageFly.

November 19, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Made With Your Art

The live chat support is unbelievable! What could take hours to set up took minutes thanks to their help. Very impressed!

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

MYPadL

Great app for easily building pages, 24/h chat help for any formatting, great team of developers. AMAZING service!

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Mobli

Great page builder! Has a lot of flexibility and features that allow you to create beautiful custom-made pages. Support is there for you 24/7, always willing to help out. Would definitely recommend this app.

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team