PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Rexgear

The attention from support team is the best, they answer quickly and help you with any detail. Great app and great team!

Hi Andrew,

First off, Thank you so much for this awesome review. We’re glad that you loved PageFly. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Thermpouch

New to the app and creating landing pages. I needed help and wasn't able to fix it due to being in transit. Ana assisted me without hesitation and fixed the issue. She even noticed something that I didn't. If the service is like this with all of the rep's. I am definitely recommending to my friends!

Hi my friend,

I just read your words for review. That is so awesome, you even mentioned my name . Thank you for your patience with us too. Please reach to us if you need further assistance.

Anna | PageFly Team

Kenny's Meals

Great app, customer service is impeccable, Ive contacted them a few times and they fixed the issue every time

Hi Kenny,

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We really appreciate you sharing the experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

BodyByBree

Great customer service! Had a problem we couldn't work through and they fixed quickly and easily. :)

January 10, 2022

I'd want to use this time to express my gratitude for choosing PageFly for your online store. We are honored to hear your thoughts and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Please contact us via Livechat if you have any questions, and we will be pleased to assist you.

Angel - PageFly team

Beyond Sleep

very useful to customize the pages Also CS team is very supportive and respond quickly to handle issues

Hi Yeo,

Thanks for your awesome feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

WIWABOX

Team di supporto top! Molto reattivi alle domande che si fanno, veloci e cordiali. 5 stelle meritate!

Hi again,

Thank you so much for taking the time in giving us generous feedback! We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable and we're glad that we've achieved it!
If any other questions arise, please feel free to contact us at any time. Happy New Year!

Yours truly,
Marie from PageFly

StudioG

The best page builder out there. Offers full flexibility on that you wanna do and its truly as simple as building legos.

Hi It's Max

I am glad that to hear that you found PageFly Best Page Builder for your Shopify Store. It means a lot to us, we'll keep working hard every day to give you the Best Support and App Possible It's a pleasure having you as a customer

Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help again.
Thank you and happy new year!

Max - PageFly Team

Pressed By Sarah

It was really easy to make a customised section just the way I wanted it. When I was having trouble I had a lot of help from customer service :)

January 10, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your PageFly experience. I am glad that we were able to achieve what you want in a timely manner. If you need any help, just let us know. We will do our best to meet your expectations.

Happy New Year!

Randy - PageFly Team

dearfarmer

The support team is fantastic! They always find a way to fix a problem/help your ideas come to life.

Hi Henna,

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you.

Happy New Year!

Emad - PageFly Team

All Carat

Amazing customer support. They just sort things out for you.
Thanks a lot for such a brilliant platform.

December 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Happy New Year! Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager