PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 27, 2020

Once again, great support and very prompt response time. The chat feature is amazing to have available. You guys are the best! Thank you!

UP THE MOMENT
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited March 25, 2020

Awesome app for building pages! Drag + Drop feature is very easy to use and intuitive. Video tutorials are well done and helpful and tech support usually gets back to you quickly.

Bands Belles & Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 25, 2020

We've been using this to create real landing pages for digital courses.. great Support! really recommended

360Football
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 25, 2020

Great app, easy to use with useful functions. The customer service is excellent, fast replied. Recommended.

Innovovo
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 25, 2020

Seeked help by chat. Seconds later Huong guided me each step. I really felt supported and in good hands and all questions were answered with clarity.

Vitality Band
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 24, 2020

Excellent app. Easy to use and the support is second to none. My questions were answered instantly and Jamaal even recorded the solution he implemented so I could learn how to do it myself. Highly recommended.

Love Can Australia
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 24, 2020

I wasn’t satisfied with my product page layout, and downloaded the PageFly app. I am not the most fluent on programming, but the PageFly team made this an amazing experience. Very happy with the result and honestly amazing customer service!

Couldn’t recommend enough.

Mike

Traynor Family Vineyard
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited March 24, 2020

Cette application est parfaite pour la création de pages notamment pour les novices qui souhaitent rapidement développer leur activité E-commerce.

Dropery
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 24, 2020

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 24, 2020

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

Laluz Shop