4.9
Edited May 19, 2020

Subscribed to this app for building landing pages. It's robust.
The reason I'm leaving a review was the support. At this price point, no one should expect personal help with something like an image display issue.
And yet, I asked for help. Nathan jumped in, identified my problem immediately and helped me solve it within minutes. Great way to build loyalty.
Give this service a go.

Redhead Revolution
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

May 18, 2020

Very good app, a little difficult to use but they have an amazing support!!!

I really recommend this app

Pink Diva
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied May 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

May 18, 2020

Great App with tons of customization options plus very easy to use. Their support team is the best. Big big thank to Sami, who helped me to tweak my product page with some CSS code within minutes.
Thank you very much guys! Appreciate your great service :) The only thing I would like to address is that adjusting and testing modifications on product pages is quite messy (when your products are live). Some changes are impossible to preview bevor publishing the page.

Linamour
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 18, 2020

best customer services and by far best app I have ever use in Shopify. they solved my problem in 10 minutes !!!

Paws and Smiles
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Kutay,
Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

May 18, 2020

I really enjoy this app, the customer support is absolutely marvellous. In particular, Salem and Jessica really helped me sort out my story page until it was looking really nice. These guys do a great job, definitely give them a try! God bless :)

Exec Watches
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Joshua,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

May 18, 2020

I've been playing with this app to re-build my product pages and a FAQ page. I ran into an issue with my product page and theme integration. After a quick chat, they debugged the issue for me and got it working pronto. Great success.

bountiFULL_au
Time spent using app: 10 months
PageFly replied May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a huge encouragement for us to keep improving our services.
If there's anything else we can help, don't hesitate to let us know.

Hailey - PageFly Team

May 17, 2020

Like this app, PageFly can realize many personalized functions. And the customer service is topnotch, highly recommend PageFly!

Cheap Bobbleheads
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Huong - PageFly Team

May 17, 2020

The customer support is really great especially SALEM..He answered all my queries in detail.. Recommend all shopify user to use this app..

Nationion Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi, Ramy.
Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

May 16, 2020

The developer Emad was an amazing sport. The way he helped me in a timely manner and with a recorded video, I was amazed! Amazing customer support and amazing templates. Worth your time and money for sure.

Pretty Parrot™️
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Emad - PageFly Support Team

May 16, 2020

Such a good app. I strongly recommend this one to everyone. Hope this app can get more and moer users .Love you~

Pei Pet‘s
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied May 18, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team