PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 24, 2020

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 24, 2020

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

Laluz Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited March 24, 2020

I loved the customer service!! Took them no time to get back to me and were very eager to solve my doubts. Definetly would recommend!

MODAKTUALL
Chile
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Edited March 24, 2020

I would recommend the PageFly app to anyone who wants to build website easily. It's so user friendly! and 5 stars for the chat support!!

Le Panier MoÏses
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited October 7, 2021

I've used this app for a while and they just keep getting better. Support is great, love the templates and ability to customize all devices. There is definitely a learning curve to using any page building app, but it's totally worth it to get a custom solution. Thank you!

Pawsitive Vibes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such a detailed review, we do appreciate that you took your time sharing your experience with us.

We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Regarding the support quality that you mentioned in your review, I do understand how you felt when you had not good experiment with our supporters. I have been training them and we promise there won’t be any bad things like this happens in the future.

We are always happy to help you anytime you need, please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

March 23, 2020

I am very much satisfied with this App. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. It's very user friendly! If I have any doubts then I have a possibility to chat immediately with a consultant who gives me advice straight away. I don't have to wait. That is super important to me. The consultants are very professional and until now they had all the answers to my questions:) I would definitely buy it the second time!

Amelie et Sophie
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 23, 2020

very good..........................................................................................................................................................................................

googbang2020
China
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 23, 2020

We have a huge inventory and we needed a fresh way to create pages for collections, events and promotions. This app is perfect for just that. I am in love with how simple it is. There's a bit of getting used to it at first, but once you click around enough times and drag and drop and see where everything lives, you'll be fine!

I needed to chat to support about something my brain failed to understand, and they were super quick to respond. There's a support pop up in the UI which is available at the click of an icon.

Thanks PageFly for the great app and for helping us make Shopify pages much cooler :)

PLATFORM23
South Africa
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 23, 2020

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited March 22, 2020

Nothing is as good as this app. It's wayyyy easier. Way easier to understand. Way more versatile. Than anything else. And the support team is really top notch. Available 24/7 it seems and they take time to walk you through stuff and show you advanced features. Really great!

DRNXMYTH