Reviews (10,686)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

August 21, 2020

Este aplicativo é maravilhoso! Já usei a central de ajuda e eles resolvem o problema na hora, não é como outros aplicativos que você tem que mandar um e-mai e ficar aguardando uma solução. Só tenho uma ressalva a ser feita, gostaria que no plano prata tivesse ao menos 3 páginas do produto ao invés de 2 pois não sei bem como usar a página regular, uso um tema premium que converte bem, tirando isso só tenho elogios.

kala onlinestore
Brazil
PageFly replied August 24, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

September 10, 2021

The app is very full-featured, the service is very good, they can always solve my problems in a timely manner.

Rahhint
China
PageFly replied September 12, 2021

Hi friend,

Thank you for your feedback on our app and overall service. I'm glad that you stayed with us and trusted us until the images on your page has all been sorted out.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to use our chat window. Rest assured that we will help you in a timely manner.

Randy | PageFly team

Edited June 13, 2020

Great application that integrates beautifully with Shopify. I am new to website building and found their tools very easy to use. Whenever I have a question or can't figure out something, I reach out to their support team and they do a great job at helping me!

Pepe Revolution & Co.
May 6, 2020

The support given in the app is fantastic! They are truly there if you need any assistance. Seamless page building with great support!

Pizazz Hair Supplies
March 8, 2022

I had such great help from one of agents and I plan on using this app for a long time and possibly upgrade in the near future.

Gaman
South Korea
PageFly replied March 11, 2022

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 24, 2020

The customer service on the chat support is fantastic! highly recommend this App. They sort out many webpage design issues quickly and easily.

The Boho Curls Co.
India
PageFly replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, it means a lot to us! We will always try our best to improve our service to serve customers like you.

If you need any assistance, feel free to let us know. We are available 24/7 and always ready to support you.

Thank you again and wish you have a great day!

Maru - PageFly team

June 17, 2021

Great for making speedy website changes, with lovely graphics. Support is very quick and helpful. I appreciate how quickly we can develop new pages without needing to code.

brubeck.com
PageFly replied June 17, 2021

Hi Mateusz,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

July 19, 2019

Very useful app with quick and professional service. I using this app on few sites and everything is just great. Highly recommend app.

Hollywood Browzer
September 21, 2021

I used this app to create a completely custom shop and the support team has been super helpful and quick to reply!

Vintage Souls LA
PageFly replied September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your lovely review, it really makes my day. I'll pass along your comments to my coworkers. This is something for which we are quite grateful.

I'm ecstatic that our team was able to respond to your questions and handle your concerns.
Send a message to the Live chat if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team

March 2, 2021

Great app! Once you play with it for about an hour or you watch their tutorials you can create some really stunning pages that require no coding experience.

Ripple
PageFly replied March 2, 2021

Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for this great feedback, it really helps us to improve our product and support quality. Please do not hesitate to contact us any time, we are just a click away from you.

Touqir | PageFly Team