PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
February 24, 2021

I am very satisfied with the application. The only thing that could be improved is the usage explanation of the attributes and all related components such as Custom Attributes, Key and Key Value.

printexpression
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
PageFly replied February 25, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks to your feedback, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Cookie - PageFly Team

February 24, 2021

Cookie helped me so much and made this a great experience. Quickly fixed all of my problems. Thank you!!

Project Save a Bee
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied February 25, 2021

On behalf of our team, thank you so much for giving us feedback.
We are happy to be able to help you with anything you ask.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

February 24, 2021

Used pagefly to completely customize and build my site. Awesome app! Their tech support is great too.

Rockabilly Australia Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied February 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share with our community. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again.

Donny - PageFly Team

February 24, 2021

Pagefly is a life/business saver. So easy to use and navigate and offers the best customization out there. PLUS, customer service is topnotch! They're very quick to help us for both small and complex issues, and all chat support reps are so pleasant to talk to. Thanks Pagefly team!!

The Official SM Store Catalog
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied February 25, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service and our app. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Felipe | PageFly Team

February 23, 2021

First time really going into the app and using it for my site. Ran into some issues, chatted with tech support.....Halley was her name. But she was great and fixed my issue within minutes. Great experience and support, thanks!

Chomp Toothpaste
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and give us very generous feedback. I am super happy to talk with you today and be able to see your beautiful pages.

If you have any problem, just don't hesitate but reach out to us right away <3