PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GeestShop

Location Brazil

This app is a little difficult to use, but soon we can see that it is a great app for customizing our store, essential for a good look, support is too quick to help us when we need help. thank u

Trendvie

Location Denmark

Amazing app! Easy to use with lots of options for creating fast and unique pages. All provided by a respectful, prompt and helpful team of supporters. This has made working with this app a great experience.

Lucky Onion

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The agent was patient w/ me as I asked some very specific questions on what I was trying to accomplish. He showed me step by step & share with me what he did! Super helpful!

FORK & MELON

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It took some figuring out at first but pretty simple once you get the hang of it, and now I've been able to create beautiful landing pages that I wasn't able to do with the default page settings in Shopify. Their customer service has been super helpful when I've had questions. Recommend!

RV-4G.com

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I had some questions while building my first site with PageFly and needed some additional help, I contacted help through their chat client and was put in contact with Touqir who was just incredible at identifying my issue and resolving it. Touqir even went the distance to create a personalized video tutorial which he sent to help guide me through the process. Thanks Touqir and the team from PageFly!

FTM Pitstop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service and easy to use. My page looks way more professional and I didn't have to purchase a new theme.

Aztro Marketplace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is incredibly powerful and easily covers the function of 10 apps in one. We have been very happy with the app itself.

The customer service can be a bit slow, but when they answer they take care of you. I had the fortune to have Quang Nguyen and Thang Bui Huy looking after my site, they help me out all the way. It is rare to find this type of customer service. Thank you guys

scurvmotivation

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Sami helped with my coding needs. very thorough and eventually solved our problem. Thanks a lot to the team

Meu Kafofo

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito intuitivo, com um suporte perfeito. Recomendo! .......................................

theyonicup

Location Australia

Love this app! Easy to use and customer service is outstanding. Randy helped me solve some layout issues in under 5 min which meant that I could keep working on getting my shop up and running.