PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

pasvupaspris

Perfect apps for the price, you can try for free and the customer service is really good ! JE RECOMMANDE !! i had some difficult to learn how to use it but now i can do almost what i want on my product pages !

ICECUR

very nice app, very good online service team! I am going on working with them very happily, nice choice! good work

Leyalhair

AMAZING! And loved the customer service. I know nothing about coding but with this my website looks amazing hehe :) No need for a designer, you can do it yourself.
You can create amazing pages.

LooLoo World

I used this app. This app is perfect for me. This app is very helpful for me. And now app is working very smoothly.

Beau Gâchis® Cosmetics

I am so pleased with this app and the support they offer! There are so many page layouts to choose from, and they make your site look absolutely amazing! Tech support is so helpful and resolve any issues or concerns right away. Highly recommend!

Andusu

Great App, so far I've been able to do everything I wanted to do and with ease as well. The UI is intuitive and the customisation is absolutely great. The live chat help service is very fast and effective too, especially Sami. Thanks Sami!

EL CORIDOR

Super app, con assistenza eccezionale. Anche nel periodo di prova rispondono in qualsiasi orario e risolvono i dubbi in pochissimo tempo. Super consigliata. Maxi

petsmile

great customer technical support service. literally, 5 mins after i contacted them the issue was resolved. plus a super easy app to use. thanks!

Jadskin

This app is very easy to use. The best thing is, the team is really helpful. They worth a 5-star review.

EyeLights

Amazing customer service ! Vian and Sami help me to many time. Thank you to use. Plugin very easy to control ! :)