PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Teesau

Great APP! Helped alot in the process of creating my store!

Loja Cimai

Easy to use, fantastic support team and service that creates a really hassle free experience to use the app. Highly recommended. You may have some troubles to use it in safari, but once you move to Google Chrome all 5*. Thank you Sellers Smith Team for your help!

Balance80

so far so good , getting the hang of it with literally basic computer skills , customer service was excellent, these guys really are helpful and fast, damn good service.

Eaupure

Great tool. Great team. You can design the pages as you want and the support team is always there to help you. Definitely recommend it.

Mydiagnostics

Flexible, Simple to use and Excellent support team.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Vikas

Thebleu

Amazing app, it helped me to change a lot the display of my shop to make it look the way I want. Amazing help from the team ! I recommend 100% !

Veronica Maraver

I really recommend it . easy to use and very nice results

Zipit Online

Great app, allows us to build every page we needed. And wonderful service: quick & professional.
Highly recommended.

Purefamilyorganics Com

Great app - super easy to use and very flexible.
But best of all is the support: professional, very quick to answer and exceptionally knowledgeable!
I've had the pleasure to work with May who in seconds has resolved issues that I had been trying to sort out for hours :)

Ikigai Soul

amazing customer service and perfect app !!!