PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 23, 2019

The team at Page Fly offer great customer service. Every time I need help they're there to go above and beyond.

Sami is a great representative of PageFly.

Tone & Sculpt
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 23, 2019

Being a newcomer to PageFly I had quite a few basic questions. After watching some videos I was able to get answers, and then the chat system helped quite a bit. After a while it does become quite intuitive and even non-developers can get the hang of it quickly.

Lookie Loops
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2019

Très bonne application.
Avec une hotline très réactive.
Je suis pour l'instant en gratuit mais compte bien passer en pro.

JCG SHOPPING
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 22, 2019

I wish I had been aware of this app when I started building my website. This made it a million times easier and it even has a free version! Amazing.

No Guilt Bakes
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
November 22, 2019

Adorei este aplicativo, atende todos os meus projetos. O atendimento é perfeito e não imaginava que este horário aqui no Brasil 23:59 poderia ser atendida com eficácia. Muito contente e indico!

storingfast
Brazil
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 22, 2019

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Quem Já Tem?
Brazil
Edited November 22, 2019

Patient, listening, helped me and to solve my problem, congratulations and thank you very much for your help

Milano ltd
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 22, 2019

I am loving this app. Pretty easy, lots of options. Very nice.
Fast chat support to keep it rolling. Will be upgrading after trial.

The Barking Dog Market
November 22, 2019

Excellent support, very quick response and accurate. The software interface is friendly and works as expected.

AllergySmart - Green Gourmand Foods Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 22, 2019

Tried most (if not all) page builders on the Shopify App Store, but PageFly fits my needs perfectly. Oh and they have an awesome support. Thanks!

STARSEEDS