PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

lumiere-jardin

Incredible apps, really usefull, really functionnal, good support, nothing to say but really good job !

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Love this app! I was able to go from the shopify 'debut' theme to something I am truly proud of :) Thank you Page Builder!

MyPetIsPawsome

This app is a real must have for every Shopify Store builder. The app is great and the customer / technical support, especially Sami, is awesome. I would recommend it to any one who loves Shopify. They're super friendly and very courteous. Two Thumps Up for PageFly and Sami of SellerSmith Team.

Annette & Co.

I've pretty much built my entire website with PageFly and the advisors have always been on hand to help me when needed! No problem has been too big or too small for them; super friendly, patient and always goes above and beyond to meet my needs. They not only help you, but they teach you. Such a low price for sooo much service! Thank you.

Seek & Swoon

I used this app to create columns on my Retailers page. It did just what I wanted it to and the team was immediately helpful when I got stuck.

Your Furniture Spot

This app is by far the best page builder I've used. Customer support is amazing!! They were quick to help when I had a problem.

Friday Shops

Incredibly easy to use. Had to contact the support for some customization and they do exactly what i want they respond ASAP. thank you guys for the help you deserve more than 5 stars

Mello Wax

Excellent app with loads of features and flexibility, we are excited to test our new landing pages! Support is second to none, Billy helped us a lot by answering all of our questions and providing resources to begin with.

It may take a little while to learn your way around the page editor however it is fairly intuitive and for anything you're having trouble with, a quality support team is ready to help with the live chat box conveniently located one mouse click away

Keap Athletics

With any new tool things can get confusing very quickly.. and I will say I felt a little lost at first when I started using PageFly. Luckily they have a very conveniently located customer service live chat that I was able to access. I received messages back immediately and the amazing customer service went above and beyond to help me understand every little detail of the platform in order to implement the landing pages I needed.

Dreamy Presets

Update: It's been a year since our last review, and we've only been more impressed with PageFly customer service. They're always available to help us resolve any issues. They are extremely responsive in their chat, and are always so helpful and kind. Honestly, the best product and customer service you can ask for!
---
Love this app! Have been using it to create our marketing landing pages, and they look beautiful! If not for PageFly, we would have spent a lot of money hiring developers to code our pages. Cannot recommend PageFly enough! There is a little bit of a learning curve initially, but once you've created your first page, you won't want to use any other app. The customer service is very responsive and kind.