PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
December 30, 2020

This is by far the best page builder app I've found to use on Shopify, and the support is always top-notch and so responsive. It's made a huge difference in the Shopify websites I've had the opportunity to work on.

FLEKK Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 8 months
PageFly replied December 30, 2020

I just read this generous review
I appreciate your kind words a lot, Lindsey, and rest assured that we are continuously striving for excellence in our app and in our service.

Have a great rest of the day and a happy new year!

Felipe | PageFly Team

December 30, 2020

I use this app for landing pages, as well as editing existing home, collection, and product pages, it gives us the ability to edit and enhance pages beyond Shopify's capabilities. The customer service rocks too.

Reprotect
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Ricard,

Thank you so much for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues.

Please, do reach us anytime for any queries or concerns.
On the occasion of New Year, wishing you happiness and luck.

Shagar - PageFly Team

December 30, 2020

I used this app to build my landing page. it is easy to use and support team is very responsive and helpful!

NCF
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It really makes our day. We want to let you know that our team always try our best to keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. So whenever you need help, feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day and Happy New Year!

Tuble | PageFly Team

Edited December 30, 2020

Amazing customer service! Super fast to help us with any issue and the App us very easy to use as well!! We can build some nice pages with it. Very happy with the App!

sois-simple
France
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Yuhong,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Wishing you all the magic of the new year!

Jerry - PageFly Team

December 30, 2020

Really good app and the customer service is knock your socks off good. We just had an affiliate do a major promotion before we were ready with the newest version of the landing page. I needed immediate help (in the middle of the night!) and Angel from customer service was there with extremely speedy and wonderful expert support. Very grateful. Thank you!

Kitara Love
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied December 30, 2020

Hey Kit! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community, we will continue to do everything in our hands to deliver a great product, again thank you very much for your words lets continue to grow on 2021.

I wish you a new year full of health, happiness and success.

Angel | PageFly Team