PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Sanseti

Best page builder on shopify....but what you are really getting here is top-notch support; and if you need someone to build pages FOR YOU then these guys are best in class. Affordable and do great work, always timely!

Can't say enough good things

Worldtripify

Support is honestly amazing - willing to help at all times.
Software is great too, with lots of decent templates you can use. I do wish making changes was made bit easier - as it's not really drag and drop, but they did make a great effort.

Jesusgiftstore

If anyone says they don't like this App...it's only because they do NOT know how to design or edit a website.

This App is the BEST App Shopify has to offer and it's my favorite. I LOVE this App and I give it 5 stars!!!!!

If you understand how to edit / design a website...then it's extremely easy to use and has a lot of features that will make your store look very professional. I highly recommend this App!

Check out my Shopify store's HOME page and it was built with the Pagefly App. I'm using the PRO version and it's worth every penny. I'm thrilled with this App. I also used the "advanced" tab on the Pagefly App to give my pictures MOVEMENT on my pages. (Look at my store's HOME page and you'll notice how the pictures and videos have movement - www.JesusGiftStore.com) My demographic for my store is millennials and that's why my store is designed this way.

The customer service for this App is OUTSTANDING and they are always there when I have a question and they always answer me and resolve any issue I may be having. This App is EXCELLENT!

www.JesusGiftStore.com

More Store Llc

Not intuitive to use, but maybe I'm impatient. Deleted right away.

Commun Des Mortels

Reasonably priced compared to other apps like this. So many features it's amazing, and the support is absolutely fantastic. Only thing I wish for is that Shopify fonts like Helvetica Neue were included, as right now only Google Fonts are supported.

Mybloem

Very easy & intuitive app to use. A few small issues regarding the different page views, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Team is very helpful and friendly, but sometimes you do have to wait due to the time difference. Also, communication is via chat which can be challenging depending on the topic. All in all very good value for money - I have not had any majors issues and am happy with the outcome!

Vogue Effects

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Giavan

Great functionality for a free app but I did run into some issues when building a list of multiple accordions that expand when clicked. When I was editing different elements throughout the list, the app was extremely slow and actually crashed my browser on one occasion. It got the job done but there was definitely some frustration waiting for the panels to update.

Irreversible Bijoux

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Dogstandard

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。