PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited August 22, 2019

I want to say this app is better then Shogun. Customer service might as well be 24 hr because they do a great job on resolving any problems you have.

Doggie Fashion Box
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 21, 2019

I have used the app to design my homepage. The support is amazing, friendly too. Everyone on the app team are eager to help. I will be purchasing the pro version of it because it’s grear!

COLTON & FAWCETT
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 21, 2019

I purchased the Premium Program. The designs of the pages are phenomenal. The app is very easy to use even for a beginnger. But if you ever run into issues or do not know how to do something the customer service is PHENOMENAL!! They respond right away and will help you with any step of the process

The Handlers Basketball
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 21, 2019

Really great customer service! The builder is pretty straightforward to use. One of the most user-friendly and non-coder friendly page builder I have tried.

KaliVit
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 20, 2019

Almost instant replies whenever you encounter a problem. Would recommend to any especially those new to shopify

APawLoo
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 20, 2019

Best app ever. Helps to save tons of time. Really professional and responsive support team. Very happy customer.
Would highly recommend to anybody!

Haven Mattress
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 20, 2019

The support is great! Always happy to help with anything. If you need a great page builder I recommend using them.

MyBea Kozmetika
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 29, 2019

My first landing page worked very well with this app, and with the help of support I was able to go live in less time than I imagined, it helped me a lot in my store and also in my business. The support is amazing.

Love Inove
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 20, 2019

I really appreciated the prompt and helpful service! The screen shots were helpful as well. Thanks for the help!

Eastgate Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 20, 2019

The app is well! The assistance is very quickly and efficient! In the first time the app is hard, after you can improve its use!

Sacro Colletto