PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Antigue

Very user friendly and when had an issue they immediately helped me out and solved it in 5 minutes.

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Hire Me Store

The app is not always easy to use but the customer support is always ready to help you to fix any issue you can have.

June 1, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Skin Divine

The best page builder in my opinion but their service is even better. The pricing is very reasonable as well. Easy way to make the website look way better

Emad - PageFly Support Team

UV Capsule™

Great app!! The support was incredible and probly the best in the business. I highly recommend this app.

Madalena Verde e a promessa saudável

First of all its quite easy to work with, but of course you may end up with some tricky things you want to create and then the great customer service is there right away by chat to answer all questions or even demonstrate how to do it. That I have never experienced like this before. Very cool!

May 29, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Max - PageFly Team

Gigi and lo

The customer service is spot on! Thanks, Nathan!! He was super helpful.
This app rocks, and make my page look great!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nathan - PageFly Team

Kapsul Collective

PageFly enables me to create a more flexible layout. Their support is the primary reason why I want to give 5 stars. They always try to help as much as possible as quickly as they can. Thank you guys

The Lazy Hat

I haven't had this app for long but like my husband always says "It doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" lol. The app itself is takes some adjusting to, but once you understand the layout it's super easy to navigate. I'm working on sprucing up my product page and am having a lot of fun with the customization options. But even more than that is how amazing their customer service is. I've had to reach out a few times with questions and every one has been sooo helpful! And I have to give a special shoutout to Randy who was super patient with me while I asked him a million questions. Get This App!!! You won't regret it :-)

May 28, 2020

Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

yourproudposture

Great app, tons of functions and allows a great free page. I recommend especially if you need a quality product page

Hi Ramy,
Thank you for your generous review, we will do our best to deserve your trust.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Shaggy Buddy

So far so good, I have been using it for a couple of times now. I still have a lot to learn, but I really like this app.

Hi Francisco,
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team