PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Pleasenotes101

I think im really good at figuring things out, and I wanted to move the landing page I had built in to a simplified version with Pagefly. Dont Do It. The edits don't apply between views (desktop, mobile, tablet) and it's super frustrating.

Whippedupwonderful

I feel like this was a bait and switch. I can't make simple updates to the page I made because now it's a ***PRO*** feature?? Really slick guys.

Update. I was on the FREE plan. using one template for one page. Low and behold I'm getting charged $9.95 month now. Delete forever.

Gearfuel

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

The Evrything Store

Good idea but the execution is cancerous!

Too Much Monday

The app is very buggy and there is virtually no customer support. It's buggy to the point where an item will work on one page you build but not the other. The only thing going for it is that its FREE. I am assuming it's free until they work out all the bugs and then will start to charge.

Ow Tours Tickets

This is APP is great for the first 14 days. Then you need to go PRO. So it is not really free.
I created a whole collection using a base template from the app and now I can not add more products with the same design because I lost the PRO features.
Bad bad bad....

Decorperfection

This app looks great. I have a store and wanted to make it look more professional.. After trying this app for 3 days my whole store went down. I still cannot get it up and running like it was before. I have to close my store and go back to square one to straighten it out and I have ads running.

Legging Saving

Have tried this app off and on over the course of a few months and I think it might be getting worse.

If the app worked it would be great but unfortunately has very many issues.

Causes my browser and sometimes computer to crash.
Will randomly make changes after saving.
Difficult to arrange between formats.
Have to constantly check site because it constantly changes by itself.
If you don't save after every adjustment then it freezes up and lose all your work.

I wish this site worked without flaws but would not recommend downloading.
Maybe if there was a paid version it would work.

Quintessential Co

This was horrible. I was trying to add some new elements to my product pages. After trying to do it myself I realized my browser safari wouldn't let me type. So I started using it with Firefox. And Firefox couldn't see/use image boxes. So I started watching the outdated tutorials which didn't help at all, not mention there is no instruction with them, just watching what they are doing. Spent a couple of hours working with it and just couldn't figure it out. Having to save and switch between browsers didn't help my opinion either. Three thumbs down.

Heaven Of Sound

Last Update Jun 6:
This company has not only developed into a greedy shark, they also try to steal Your money! We are currently fighting the 2nd time with the Shopify Billing department to get back credit for a DOUBLE app charge Seller Smith was trying to steal from us! Its not that they try to legally get more money for nearly same functionality with introducing more expensive plans and cutting the cheaper ones down in accessible functions, they are alos not shy to charge you twice month after month blaming Shopify for their mistakes. We mildly call this criminal negligence! Our Recommendation: Stay away except you are looking for trouble!

UPDATE Jan 18:
The customer support improved a lot and is Great and helpful. They responded to our problems and to the issues we discovered in the app in a very professional, thorough and prompt way! They spend a lot of time in improving the tool and we are working together closely with them! The editor is powerful and we are impressed over the efforts Seller Smith is taking to stabilize and improve this product. We are looking forward to the new implementations and will update again. At his point of time: 4 stars, but chances are good that it may rise to 5 stars!

UPDATE Jan 11:
As many others have feared: The formerly FREE full featured Pagefly builder has started to charge now from 2018 on. And don't get fooled - The new Free version is stripped down in functionalities, so formerly feature rich created pages can NOT be edited anymore AND worse of all you are limited to THREE pages only you can create.
The support is still bad, our questions about the subscription for the newly created PRO version are still unanswered as well as the problems we have reported earlier through Shopify.
The editor is powerful (that's why 2 instead of 1 star) and could be so much more powerful if it would be stable. Unfortunately it is still very shaky and unreliable!
(1) It permanently opens new browser windows so will end up having about 20+ in one hour time of work :((
(2) Many changes will not apply until you close the browseer and restart the session
(3) In a few days of using Pagefly your Shopify theme gets heavily cluttered and messed with dozens of Pagefly pages (check under Online store -> themes -> edit code). In 12 days we created over 15 pages and none of them got deleted! It took us a full roll-back to an earlier backup theme to get our store back operational again.
So using that tool as non-programmer is far from STABLE or UNRISKY. It can use it when you have quite knowledge in HMTL and CSS but without it involves Great Risks to your store theme file!!!
***************************************************

After spending 12 hours of trying to create a simple photo page, images with text and custom html I am relatively disappointed! The idea of a working drag and drop editor would be so great, if it would only work! BUT: it does NOT!
Specially with image and photos that editor is HUGE problems. You can cvlick on an empty image to fill but it won't take the field, it just always update your first. At random you may end up somewhere ele on yiur page you plan to build and agian you get stuck there.
We will gib^ve the support team a fair chance to respond to our 2 foot long error and bug list. Will update as soon the answers are there.
But honestly we think that this FREE app is beta beta beta stage!