PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Prevco

Great App and customer service excellent. Highly recommend. A+++
They helped solve my image resizing issues with slideshow, works great now.

Scraped Night

I make a beautiful customized landing page which converts a lot better. The customer support is awesome!

ScrawlrBox

Intuitive and easy to use with great results. Any issues I had (mostly user error) were fixed quickly and easily by the amazing in app support. 100% recommend.

Mimo Mix

button and forward it to the check-out, and I was very well taken care of by the Touquir employee, who helped me and clarified all my doubts. Now I know how to do it.
Thanks a lot.

BIRDS Dry Gin

The customer support is great! Always super helpful no matter what problem or question I have and they fix everything - Thank you!!
It took some time for me to understand how everything works, but now it becomes easier and faster every day.

Power Supplied

Customer service is excellent. I used to the chat function to talk to a rep about a formatting issue I was having, and had a response and a fix in no time!

Abunda

Great app, great support. Anyone new to Shopify, keep the default theme and use PageFly to make it beautiful. No need for an expensive theme. Tons of flexibility here.

Delune

Randy was amazing helping me with what I thought was the silliest question, but he fixed it and even showed me how to do it myself. Thank you. I'm on my first day of the app only so looking forward to learning more and using all the features!

BAEBEE CRIB

great app. it is very flexible. great support team too! thank you very much for all the help. compatible with different review app too!

il forno - Comida Italiana

the best application to customize your store on shopify. The support is the best, they solve all the problems very fast