PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

de•Kryptic

Amazing app. I didnt know this existed until i was reffered. I have been looking for something like this for such a long time, i even bought new themes thinking I couldnt do custom things. Here is the solution! Also support is A+++ they helped me with everything i needed to get set up!

October 7, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

glutenfreeshop.co.nz

This is a fantastic page building tool to help customise our website. Support is incredible, fast, and very helpful. Highly recommend!

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

loggae

I have truly never ever experienced such a good and high leveled support online.
This app makes the building of a website soooo easy!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your generous words, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message any time you need.

Mai - PageFly support team

EyrisPro™

I am loving it! So much components that will make your page stand out from the rest! Live chat support! the guys are amazing, Cristian was with me until late night helping me to create whatever I needed. Thank you man! I find this pagebuilder one of the best, if not the best, and also their 24/7 chat support is another level. 100\100 Thank you guys

Hey Andrea,

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your thoughts with the community. <3
I am really happy to learn you find our editor's elements and functions so handy! We love that! And remember that whenever you need help we are just one click away from you, and since we are 24/7 available anytime is good!

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Selvry

Super fast support, love this app has changed my website up a lot. Support answered within 3 minutes, everything you need in a app. Recommended.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We are grateful to you for sharing your experience with us.

You can always drop us a message if you need help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

V. Gasser 1873

I tested different builders and this is by far the best. It provides everything I asked for. It has a good support which already saved my life.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am glad to hear that you have PageFly the best option among other Page Builders and it was my pleasure to assist you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

FastBeard

Very good application, very complete and easy to use, with competent and responsive support. I can only recommend

Hi Riley,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us. We always try our best to help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

themaclyfadvanced

Fantastic app, incredible service, pages are easy to create, look way cleaner than Shopify themes normal editor and are all smooth / fast loading, happy

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. We're delighted to learn you enjoy our app, and even more so that you think so of our customer service.
It means a lot to me and the rest of our team! We hope to be of assistance to you again soon!

Angel - PageFly Team

licamstore

The best app I've seen! I especially liked the support, in the literal sense of the word, they will remove your pain, solve your problems, respond quickly and serve you as if you own a Rolls-Royce, which cost is $1,000,000+! Everything is gorgeous! Outstanding people work here, who will really help you build an empire together with you! The dream team! Have a nice day to everyone! :)

October 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write to us; your thoughts inspire us to keep growing and learning so that we can serve you with a better product.

Please contact us if you have any additional queries.

Angel - PageFly Support Team

Julie Lamb

Great page builder to create more dynamic pages. Support is first class- helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend!

October 7, 2021

Hi Julie, Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care

Faris | PageFly Team