PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

RETROLLIE CO

PageFly Live Chat was very quick to respond and supportive to whatever questions I had. Shoutout to Christine who spoke with me on 4 June 2021, have a great day!

June 4, 2021

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

East creations.

Angel from Pagefly was amazing!i I am not tech savy and have a lot to learn. Angel was patient and spent time helping me to understand how to use this app. Highly recommend.

June 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel | PageFly Team

Farmery Estate Brewing Company Inc.

Customer service is spectacular, Paula went above & beyond to get our pages optimized. Would highly recommend this app for building custom landing pages.

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our community! Thanks also for your kind words. If you need something you can count on us, we hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly!

Paula - PageFly Team

ONE MFG Store

Did a quick download to test this app and ran into a small issue, clicked live chat and someone was able to help me and fix my issue immediately. The interface is very user friendly. I need to play around with it more to get more familiar with it but so far it's awesome. Customer Service gets 5 STARS. I appreciate the quick response and their ability to diagnosis my issue.

June 4, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day!

Angel - PageFly Team

Time Rediscovered

We use this app to rapidly prototype key landing pages on our site. Whilst it takes a bit of time getting used to it, but once you do its a very powerful page builder. The support are also amazing and always available to help! Emad and Lucian especially have been incredible in their support! Whilst we're not a fan of adding additional apps, we do make an exception with this one and so should you!

June 4, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It was a real pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so glad to know that you're enjoying our product.
If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate of getting in touch.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian | PageFly team

Bloom-and-bud

Pagefly made it easier to work with website design without forcing me to suffer from endless code lines, but it also gave me such a pain in terms of the constraint layouts with rows and columns and it lacks of the flexibility to fully design my webpage that matches my ideas. Luckily, Pagefly support team is very helpful, I was worried that my problems can't be solved easily but they can manage in just a short period of time. Besides, their response time is super quick, trying to ease my anxiety and doing their best to solve my problems. I had a wonderful time working with them and the result came out magnificent.

June 4, 2021

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves and our dear customer’s compliment is a great source of inspiration for us.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

Maison Patron

We use this up on all our Shopify stores and it made our experience so much easier. The app has many great functions and if something is not working the way we want to, the support team is always extremely helpful and replies very fast with a perfect solution to any issue! Highly recommend!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. It’s our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Rechys

I use Pagefly to create pages on my online shop, it's actually a great app. I was stuck so I reached out by chat and was helped immediately. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Thank you.

June 4, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us, these words motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better product.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Angel | PageFly Team

Mattress Crafters

PageFly is the best app. Best customer service ever had. quick response. well, communication. kindly support. Recommend to try first. you will not regret it. highly recommend!!!

June 2, 2021

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.

Tee Hug Shop

My first time using and was so surprised how intuitive the process was, and the support was top-notch!

June 2, 2021

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team