PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Benks

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pagefly has the best customer support! Very quick and helpful! I will give 10/10 for all pagefly support

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lynn. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

illuminateled

There is a decent learning curve, however you can make some pretty amazing websites. The price is worth it for the live 24/7 support team. They are by far the BEST and incredibly helpful. Shoutout to Aldwin!

August 2, 2022

Hi William,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

MaddaloniJewel

i used the app to build pages not possible to build using my premium theme and it works just fine 100% also the customer service was very helpful and responsive

July 28, 2022

Oh super great! I saw your review. I know that you are so busy but still spend time to leave feedback for us.
I am so happy that you enjoy our app and service.
In case you need anything else, we are always available.

Anna | PageFly Team

realmminimalist

Location Australia

Grateful for Chloe's help. She did the job I'm looking for for for days in just a few minutes. Thanks Chloe! To more smooth communications with Pagefly like the one I had today.

Hi Maristella,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. Really appreciate your time with PageFly <3

If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

Hoogtech WORLD

Location France
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Excellente application, beaucoup de possibilités, simple d'utilisation avec un service client de qualité

Salut,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis génial. Je suis heureux que vous soyez satisfait des résultats et que nous ayons pu vous aider. S'il y a quoi que ce soit d'autre que nous puissions faire pour vous aider, faites-le nous savoir !

Emad - L'équipe PageFly

Zane-Kids

Location Germany

JOY helped me very quick and she was so friendly. Thank you very much for the quick reaktion and solving the problem.

July 28, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, and bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

loosoostore

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

pagefly is a very flexible and creative tool that allowed me to do much more interesting things to present my product page.
of course, as a beginner, I encountered some difficulties handling different settings and other things. so, I reached out pagefly for assistance to get help. They are very professional and patient, and we have solved problems together through a warm and friendly conversation.

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your sharing about our app. Your feedback is a great inspiration for us. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Mika - PageFly Team

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations

Location Australia

The app can be a bit complex and frustrating to use at times, but the customer service is really helpful and fix a lot of the issues I have.

Dear Lucy,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I want to send you a sincere thank you for your feedback on your experience with PageFly.

From your review, we understand how we are doing and we also see that we still have a lot of shortcomings that we need to improve. Thank you for still giving us more chances to support you in live chat, we truly appreciate this a lot.

With the aim of bringing a great experience to you, we will try our best to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and smooth.
Along with this, our support team will be always willing to assist you anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Zdrewe

Location Poland

Great app for building your own store the way you really like! I was looking for a fast and easy builder with the ease of wavesurfer implementation and PageFly is a way to go!

Hi Bartłomiej Gastoł,
Max from PageFly here, I am happy to hear that I was able to help you with the issues you have faced while integrating the Yotpo Reviews app with PageFly and I truly wanted to thank you for taking time to review our App on Shopify App store.

It really means a lot to us, we'll keep working hard every day to give you the Best Support and App Possible.
It's a pleasure having you as a customer please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help again.

Best Regards,
Max - PageFly Team

Be a Turtle

Location United Arab Emirates

The best builder on Shopify by far. I tried diffrent options but the flexibility of this app is amazing compared to others.

Hi Abdullah,

I am truly glad that I was able to help you with your issues and thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team