PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gemma Vendetta

Location Australia

I was lucky enough to win a page review by PageFly experts recently - I'm SO grateful for their insight and expertise, they really know their stuff. Another great thing is that the app is SO easy to use, it never glitches, it's very responsive and the design is gorgeous and makes a lot of sense. Thank you PageFly! <3

Hi Gemma,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a generous review. Your words have made my day! I'm happy that you like the new look of your homepage and that you're loving PageFly, too.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Hazel | PageFly Team

Glitter Babes & Co.

The navigation of this is somewhat user friendly, but the chat support is 10/10 they help teach you how to make the changes to your page and really set you up for success!

November 21, 2022

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the encouraging words you've shared.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help,

Randy - PageFly Team

Beard Swag

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I needed help setting up my new homepage and they were so quick and efficient. I used the chat function which I normally do not enjoy doing but it worked out so well. Thanks!

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, Vinicius. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Pure Leaf Kratom

So far, so good. Customer service travels at the speed of light to assist you during operational hours. They do not stop until they have helped you or the conversation has stopped. Love it.

November 21, 2022

I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team

BodyRockPro

Location South Africa

Amazing functionality and even better customer service. I wouldn't use Shopify without PageFly. Everytime I have a problem they're always there to help fix it

November 21, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

360biomedical

I really like this app to build my website pages. What i want, in my pages, i got the one. It is really helpful.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we are so grateful for that.

We are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

ÖselBirch

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great templates and if there's any issues with how the pages show on the site, the customer service has been very helpful and fast to resolve the issue.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lin | PageFly Team

BUCKLOS

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service Kathy really help me a lot, she solved many issues that i can not solve, also thanks for pagefly

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for giving me a 5-star review. It brightened my day, and I really appreciate it

Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard
Kathy | PageFly Team

Pokemon Plug

I am definitely enjoying the app very much! The features are very in depth and useful, and better yet the staff is extremely responsive and helpful!
They were able to fix almost any problems i had, and able to work on features that weren't readily available!
Thanks a ton.
I definitely plan to continue using PageFly!

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing review for us!

I am so happy that we are able to assist you to fix the issues for you and this is a huge motivation for us to improve our product better!

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

I wish you all the best!

Cookie - PageFly Team

vpa.barcelona

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recomendado y un si o si para shopify. Servicio técnico impecable y siempre atentos a resolver problemas. Nos ha gustado mucho todo y seguro que lo seguiremos usando. Además el precio es excelente por todos los servicios que ofrecen. Si usas shopify debes usar pagefly. Otro punto importante es que si deseas cambiar cualquier cosa es muy sencillo de usar y muy facil de explicar. Todo es muy intuitivo
Saludos

Hola,

¡Muchas gracias por los grandes elogios! Siempre nos complace escuchar cuando los usuarios disfrutan de PageFly. Estamos aquí para usted en cualquier momento.

Emad - Equipo PageFly