PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Nuqea

Cookie is always here to help us! This is the Best Landing Page Builder !! i've tried many and this one has all the option at a fair price! Thank you

December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

TRI V3RSA BAGS

I really like how PageFly works within a theme build-out customization. When I had a question, Representative Angel was very understanding, stayed with me, and explained how to do exactly what needed to be done. Thank you so much Angel.

December 26, 2021

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Angel - PageFly

4URPC

I really highly recommend this shopify app. When i created a story page, i found the content appear, but screen is cut off right. So i ask for help. Anna from Pagefly is so nice, she helps me so quickly!!Very nice app and perfect customer service. This is my necessary app in the future.

December 26, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Ninnys Napkins

I have been using this app for a while and it is really great, it helped me improve my website on my own instead of hiring an expert. The customer service is really good too.

December 26, 2021

At PageFly we are working hard to always deliver the best product, thank you for writing these words for us it is very important to know that our customers are enjoying our product

Angel | PageFly Team

U Speakers

Really impressed with the chat support for PageFly. Quick responses and very helpful. Angel is the best!

December 26, 2021

Hello, thank you for writing these words to us, they motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better service.

Angel | PageFly Team

TopSmile

Collins from PageFly was awesome. This person went above and beyond to fix all the issues we had with installing third party apps on our Pagefly product page. These guys are the real heros behind so many successes. Thank you.

December 26, 2021

Hi Abzaq, Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review. We are really grateful that you have found PageFly a useful tool for your business and we will keep doing our best to make sure you get the best out it and grow your business.

Thank you again for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! <3 <3

Collins | PageFly Team

SensibleRest

I love building with PageFly and their customer support is top-notch! Their chat support is very responsive. Angel is the best!

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

atozecm

Superb Support! 2 hands down with their promp support to their users! Keep it up! I love page fly so much!

December 21, 2021

Hi Edward,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again, We are always here for you!

Sally - PageFly Team

Slokey

I USED TO HAVE 5 PRODUCT PAGES ON THE FREE PLAN WHERE HAVE THEY GONE ?!?!?! NOW IT GOES 1 PRODUCT PAGE FOR FREE, 2 PRODUCT PAGES FOR $20 AND 30 FOR $40 ?!?!?! WHAT IF I DON'T NEED 30 BUT I NEED MORE THAN 2 ??

EZ Online Store

Best Builder I have ever used. The support is so swift...I loved it. You must use this app on your Shopify project.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback towards PageFly. I'm glad that you and I were able to sort your product page issue quickly.
If you need help in the future, please let us know and we will do our best to help. Have a wonderful!

Randy | PageFly Team