PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
October 23, 2020

Pagefly is easy to use and intuitive in design. Their customer chat was instant and very helpful in problem solving. Very satisfied with the product and assistance.

n-ue
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Rhea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know whenever you will need any help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

October 23, 2020

I really like this app. Super easy to create pages but more importantly, the chat support and follow up support is very responsive and very helpful. The support is always willing to help answer questions on any little thing I am attempting to do and I find them enjoyable to work with. Would like to have a little flexibility on being able to customize the number of pages in the billing plan around to suit our company's needs (i.e. the plan provides 30 pages of each type - there are a couple of types I would most likely never use - so would love to have those 30 pages customized to allow me 60 regular pages for instance so I get the full value of the number of pages I am paying for). Other than this one "complaint" or wishlist item, I highly recommend this app just based on the great support alone.

Romantic Blessings
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

October 23, 2020

Great app, perfect for generating more sales and is very easy to use, not confusing and the support is excellent!

VSFortnite
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited October 23, 2020

Plataforma fácil para criação das suas páginas. O que tive dúvida os chamei no chat e fui atendida na mesma hora e eles mesmos resolveram o problema que estava encontrando.

priorizastore
Brazil
Time spent using app: 28 days
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

October 23, 2020

Using this app, really helped us bring our store to the next level. Usually with shopify you are very limited when it comes to customizing your theme, but PageFly allows you to build everything you have in mind, just with drag and drop.

HydroPlus
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team