PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Irreversible Bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Dogstandard

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Joetigros

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.

Bookbumble

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app. We were having issues with a page, and they were really quick and helped us to solve it, without charging us for it.

Review Expert

Location Netherlands

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.

Kendama London

simple & easy to use, I've never developed any pages before & this made learning also a breeze.

Instant chat support, I actually managed to stumble upon a bug that once reported, they had fixed within a few days.

Can't wait till all our pages have been migrated to this app!

Magnetrx

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great free app and very easy to use!! We used it for our about us page. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

E Furniture

A truly great app for design custom pages for a shopify website. Quick and easy to use, we have used other apps in the past but this one is by far superior. Great customer service as well, responding very fast to any questions either by email or live chat!

Pastreez