PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 30, 2018

I am still learning and a bit fighting with the first page, but already love all the options i have here.

Instyle Estore
Finland
Time spent using app: 19 days
May 30, 2018

Just got the app today and i'm already making huge improvements to my site. Really easy to use drag-and-drop system with loads of freedom to customize everything. Finally I can have my website looking how I want it instead of being limited by the basic Shopify themes! Thanks a lot

Rewired Records
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited January 23, 2019

So far so good! I wish I discovered this app two years ago. Just launched a site renovation and Page Fly played a BIG part. Would like them to integrate with the other app my site loves :)

Wrappedng
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 29, 2018

Great team, super efficent and really open to help for solving problems. Special regards to May and James who did an excellent support.

Virtual Shop Center
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 28, 2018

A perfect app for creating beautiful web pages. We have made use of this app, to help create our static information pages and present detailed information to our customers in an easily readable format.

Retrostyler
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 28, 2018

This App is great and the customer service is great too!

Cowinaudio
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited February 14, 2019

Great app and very good support team. I highly recommend Pagefly if you have any type of online business on shopify

Nostra Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 25, 2018

This app is in the ranks of the top 10 apps on Shopify. It makes designing pages a lot easier for your store, especially if you can't afford to hire a developer. They are more than happy to extend their free trial for you.

There is a slight learning curve and it is due to how CSS works and nothing to do with this app.

Too bad I can't give them 10 stars!

Skeeters Speed Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 25, 2018

Solve my problem and even teach me how to do it! incredible support ! 5 star!

Refinstitute
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 16, 2018

We love how easy and straightforward it is to use! Would def recommend! The support team is awesome, they reply very quickly to custom requests.

Corgi Things