PageFly Landing Page Builder , 7,376 reviews

4.9
July 19, 2018

So far so good, I love the customer support!

Supply Kid
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 19, 2018

Love this app. It gives you soo much freedom to adjust your theme to where you need it. Also, if you know WordPress well, then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But if you don't you either learn the system behind it or go with the regular, much easier Shopify Theme. Chose this app because it has a great trial, it remains available for free and even their paid options are really affordable and absolutely worth the money. Definitely going with this. Customer Service is also very helpful and friendly, replies fast.

Southern Pillow Talk
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 18, 2018

Easy to use and a good app for shopify site

Andromeda Industries
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 18, 2018

This is a fantastic application for building custom pages. Was able to achieve exactly what I wanted for each page.

Lupa Player
July 17, 2018

Building pages with this application are very easy, you do not need to know anything about coding. This is one of my favorite application on Shopify.

If you want to check how it looks visit my page at www.escapewatches.com

Escape Watches
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 17, 2018

Will use it again. Will recommend it to a friend.

Jc Home Group
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2018

The Best Solution for those who don't how to write code to build a website!!
Not only very user-friendly, the service is perfect as well!!

Andaseat
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 16, 2018

I really love using this app. Very user friendly and even kids could design pages with this! I really recommend this app to all of you guys because this app makes very very professional pages. Customer support was great and really really friendly. Thank you soooo much Pagefly!

Foxofyco
Philippines
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited August 7, 2018

I have been enjoying the trial version of this wonderful app. It was pretty easy to figure out how to use with good instructions also. I really enjoyed creating a home page for my website. See my home page built with PageFly here: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Update: After the trial ended the app asked if I wanted an extended trial however it wouldn't allow me to do the tasks. I had to choose a plan to edit my homepage and their support never fixed the issue. Several emails back and forth and still on a paid plan which I plan on canceling due to poor customer service and no refund.

Finer Gifts
July 13, 2018

This app is a real game changer! I now have full control on my webpages. thank you!

Focal Shark