4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and seamless integration. It's praised for features like a drag-and-drop editor, customizable templates, and advanced SEO tools. Merchants value its mobile responsiveness and the ability to create engaging content. Despite an initial learning curve and potential impact on theme code, it's seen as a valuable tool for creating professional, high-converting pages without coding skills. The app's performance, continuous updates, and 24/7 customer support are also highly commended.

February 24, 2019

This app is totally great and brought my store to life! I had questions and my buddy Randy helped me every step of the way until it was completed!

FRVRFAN
4 months using the app
May 6, 2020

Amazing Support! Really fast response (not longer than 1-2 minute wait)
Very helpful and quick solutions. They also provided me with screen shots to guide and teach me how to do things myself.

KOSTOMER
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
Edited October 8, 2018

I've pretty much built my entire website with PageFly and the advisors have always been on hand to help me when needed! No problem has been too big or too small for them; super friendly, patient and always goes above and beyond to meet my needs. They not only help you, but they teach you. Such a low price for sooo much service! Thank you.

Annette & Co.
5 months using the app
July 28, 2020

Takes a little getting used to however dont let that phase you as the live customer support is fantastic! i had a query and Paula responded, took admin access rights and amended the issue for me! she did a brilliant job and it looks great! smart appearance and great options within the app! get it!

Bibbilyboo
29 days using the app
PageFly replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you! If you need anything, let us know. We are here to help.

Paula - PageFly Team

April 28, 2019

Incredible app with even better support. My support agent helped me for several hours with a task. I can not thank you enough.

Hiking Dog Co.
October 5, 2018

Great page builder. I was able to create my own pages very easily. And when I accidentally deleted one of my page's coding, Sami from their support dept. was able to restore my page. I contacted their support for help and got an immediate response. Excellent app and support!

Simplyawriter.com
4 months using the app
Edited June 17, 2019

It's a pretty good app, I especially love the customer service, they offer prompt and great help, i wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things without it!

OPS Energy Tech
Taiwan
March 27, 2019

We tried Page Builder to make a password page for the first time. It's easy to use because of drag&drop and full of details to customize. With the PRO version, there is a wide range of possible designs, icons, functionalities and customizable CSS structures. My only personal concern is about responsiveness at the final stage, we had to change a few small elements before going live. We also contacted customer support because the page was not publishing correctly. This was caused by a lack from our website theme. PageFly support answered within 1h and kindly helped us to solve the issue in few minutes. I suggest this app to everyone wants to use a pure Advanced Page Builder.

Rosemaria Fashion
Estonia
October 21, 2020

Very user friendly. The staff members are willing to communicate and assist with even little queries. Amazing experience. Thanks

Wooferdogs
New Zealand
21 days using the app
PageFly replied October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

March 11, 2020

The best there is, the best there ever was! Even as a Free member the support is quick and always has a fix for your problem.

Thank you Hailey!