PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hexlox

Location Germany

I've now tested this app twice and it just does not perform well. I've mastered plenty of similar apps in the past, but this one just simply does not deliver anything worth using. Thought I'd give it a second try and now after a couple of hours its been deleted for good from our shop. Lets see what else is out there.

Hi there,
I am so sorry for any inconvenience and issues you had with our app.
Since we got your feedback, we have been trying our best to improve PageFly better in performance as well as support quality.

We wish we could do better to assist you at that time.

Therefore, I and my team always wish that we would have another opportunity to support you.

We hope to see you soon.

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of PageFly. Since the day you left the review, we have been working continuously to improve PageFly to develop more functions and features as well as to make it more user-friendly.

Our support team is always trying to bring a better experience for customers.

If you need our support of PageFly, feel free to let us know via live chat. We are always available for you.

Pleasenotes101

I think im really good at figuring things out, and I wanted to move the landing page I had built in to a simplified version with Pagefly. Dont Do It. The edits don't apply between views (desktop, mobile, tablet) and it's super frustrating.

Hi there,

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience and issues you have encountered with our app. Since the day you left the review, we have been working continuously to improve PageFly to develop more functions and features as well as to make it more user-friendly.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
Please let us know if yo
u have any questions or recommendations for us.

Whippedupwonderful

Time spent using app About 1 year

I feel like this was a bait and switch. I can't make simple updates to the page I made because now it's a ***PRO*** feature?? Really slick guys.

Update. I was on the FREE plan. using one template for one page. Low and behold I'm getting charged $9.95 month now. Delete forever.

Hi,

I am totally sorry for everything that has happened and made you have an unexpected experience with us. We had a chance to assist you but it’s clear that we failed to make you satisfied and this is a big lesson for us.

We have been updating the PageFly app and support to make it work smoothly and developing many new features.

I hope that we will have another chance to assist you.

Gearfuel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

July 22, 2022

Thank you for your review on the App Store.

I am so sorry for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our product. I do understand your concern about our pricing plan at that time.
We have updated our pricing plan with the aim is make it more suitable for all customers.

We will try our best to improve PageFly as well as our support to make you more satisfied if we have another chance to assist you in the future.

The Evrything Store

Good idea but the execution is cancerous!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on PageFly. We appreciate your time with us.
The early years of creating and developing were a time when PageFly was still lacking a lot of things and thanks to your honest feedback, we have improved our app through more than 20 versions.

Today we do want to have another opportunity to assist you when you come back. We are always here for you when you need us.

Too Much Monday

The app is very buggy and there is virtually no customer support. It's buggy to the point where an item will work on one page you build but not the other. The only thing going for it is that its FREE. I am assuming it's free until they work out all the bugs and then will start to charge.

July 22, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to send you the deepest apology for everything that made you have an unsatisfactory experience with us. I truly understand how frustrated you felt at that time and I felt so sorry because we could not able to assist you.

Day by day, we have been trying so hard to improve our app and support quality because our aim is always to bring great experiences to our customers.

Currently, our support team is available 24/7/365, anytime you need us.

One day when you are back, we do hope that we will have a precious opportunity to assist you.

Ow Tours Tickets

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is APP is great for the first 14 days. Then you need to go PRO. So it is not really free.
I created a whole collection using a base template from the app and now I can not add more products with the same design because I lost the PRO features.
Bad bad bad....

Hi,
I am writing this to send you our sincere apologies for your bad experience with us in the past. We really understand your feeling at that time when there were still a lot of issues.

But we always truly value all customers’ feedback, therefore we have been improving PageFly with a lot of new updates in elements, functions, features, and templates. We also update our pricing plan to make it more suitable for all customers.

I hope that one day, we will have more chances to support you. We wish you the best of luck.

Decorperfection

This app looks great. I have a store and wanted to make it look more professional.. After trying this app for 3 days my whole store went down. I still cannot get it up and running like it was before. I have to close my store and go back to square one to straighten it out and I have ads running.

Hi there,
I would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience and issue you had with our app.

Since the day we got your feedback, we have been trying every day to improve PageFly better in performance as well as support quality.
We feel so sorry at that time we could not able to assist you, and we wish we could do more.

Today, my team wants to let you know that we would have another opportunity to support you. With PageFly, you’re always our priority.

Legging Saving

Have tried this app off and on over the course of a few months and I think it might be getting worse.

If the app worked it would be great but unfortunately has very many issues.

Causes my browser and sometimes computer to crash.
Will randomly make changes after saving.
Difficult to arrange between formats.
Have to constantly check site because it constantly changes by itself.
If you don't save after every adjustment then it freezes up and lose all your work.

I wish this site worked without flaws but would not recommend downloading.
Maybe if there was a paid version it would work.

July 22, 2022

I want to send you our deepest thanks for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.

We always aim to bring great experiences to all customers and we are gutted when we did not meet your expectations.

But thanks to your feedback, over many years, we have been trying our best to improve the PageFly app as well as support quality.

We deeply understand how important customer service is so I always train my team to enhance support quality to make sure that if you give us another opportunity. We will assist you carefully and enthusiastically. We are always here for you.