PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Day Off Ltd.

The Page Fly Landing Page Builder is relatively flexible, and great for beginners. Their support is also amazing.

Byron Bounty

Great app of course but the support was the best I've ever had in 10 years of online marketing. They literally answered the live chat and fixed my issue within about 15 minutes. So impressed!

Kaimaa

easy-to-use application. Tech support works great. Within a few minutes I got answers to my questions and professional help related to the software

Aurora Cosmetics Perú

I am using PageFly for my first e-commerce made on Shopify and I love it! As well, the support team helped me a lot with some questions. Highly recommended.

lylune

PageFly customer service is fantastic! Thank you to Max & Angel for taking their time helping me, & having the patience. I recommend trying PageFly.

MorenoBHLV

app works for my needs but the support team is highly responsive to issues. They did a great job helping me with a minor issue.

Pet Sandy

Pagefly is very helpful,i used to make my landing page.I had some doubts and Jerry helped me a lot.

AMIAS Nature

Excellent, functional, user-friendly! I felt like smashing my computer trying to edit custom pages - but this app does the trick with simplicity!

EC Farm

I see that vendors are trying to focus on localization for Japan. when I have any questions, they will be very kind to support.

bascket

It helped me to build easily the exact store I wanted for my brand.
Their support team is amazing too. 5*