PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Belvico

I really like this app, it is very easy to work with - of course there is always room for improvement but the support team is really good and quick which helps a lot to solve issues or work your way around.

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Rytrus

Pagefly is a pretty good page builder which does have quite a far control over the customization of the page, and its pretty good that it has other popular apps that can integrate with it. But it still does take a while getting used to it, and sometimes it feels a little buggy also, but it could be my theme or other apps interfering with it. Support is fast and helpful also, Donny spent quite a fair bit of time looking into my problems and helping me to fix it which I'm grateful for. Also, you can do quite a fair bit with the free version already, I'm pretty happy using this app so far

June 13, 2021

Hi, I feel so happy when I support you. And I want to send my sincere thanks to you because of your feedback on the app store.

We are always trying our best to bring you the best service. We will improve our app better to serve you.
Let us know if you need any assistance.

Armin | PageFly Team

Learning Developments

I have tried a few page builders and this one is the best hands down. Great features, Low cost and best of all fantastic real-time support.

June 13, 2021

That's great to hear that. Thank you so much for choosing PageFly to improve your website and for your generous review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you! We hope we can contribute even more to your journey with us. 💪

Have a wonderful day!
Megan from PageFly team :)

Loveabl' Eve

this app is awesome. customer service is top tier and the pages are very seo friendly and easy to use.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking some of your precious time to share your opinion and experience with our App. We hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly! We are at your disposal to help you via Live Chat.

Paula - PageFly Team

Andreea Bondoc

So far is what i m looking for as a landing page and very helpful customer service staff. You need to improve the possibility to work from a tablet as well. As i customer without a laptop this is not a way to do things, but considering your very straight help i am happy to continue using the app. Again, than you very much for help and the way we could find a solution to get things done.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

petertools

PageFly is a really powerful and cool app to set up the store totally flexible. The fantastic support team is always on the spot within the shortest possible time and has had a solution to every question so far.

June 11, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
We're so happy to know that you're enjoying the app, and your feedback helps us to keep improving our product.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.
I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian | PageFly team

KUMA Stationery & Crafts

The best app on Shopify and the customer service is amazing! Highly recommend for page building and customer service, look forward to working more with them in the future!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to help you on your journey! Please, contact us in case you need anything so we can help you!

Wish you great luck and success.

Sincerely,

Gabriel, from PageFly

Advisorslides

Great support. helped me with a last minute issue I had with one of my clients. Thanks again Emad!!!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Divers Gifts

We use PageFly to vastly improve the editing options of Shopify pages, whilst the free app is great it is well worth paying for one of the other options depending on how many pages you need. Support is fantastic too Kate actually contacted us to say she had spotted a small error on one of our pages and not only fixed it straight away she conducted a review of all of our other pages whilst she was there (Thank you Kate!!).
Highly Recommended!

June 11, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Homeschool-Teachers.com

I love this app. It's very easy to use, there's tons of tutorials and it works exactly how it's supposed to. Customer support is also top notch. Anything you need help with, they reply fast and are very easy to work with - they even teach you how to do it. Highly recommend these guys.

June 11, 2021

Hi, I want to say thank you for your generous review. I'm so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service. Please rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service to make you feel more satisfied.

Let us know if you need any assistance
Randy - PageFly Team