PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Birmingham Unit Base Support

very helpful customer service! A rare bug occurred and they fixed it and also helped me with some other issues that had nothing to do with their app

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

R4WGAMERS

Great response and good knowledge of resolving issues. The team worked fast to help me to resolve the issues that I had.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

BOBBLE

Easy, user-friendly and their customer service is very responsive! This is actually my 2nd time using this app when setting up websites which just shows how great the app is!

August 6, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared :)

Quick Curl Hair Curler

I just started using this and the features are awesome. What's better is the support! Touqir was so helpful and friendly and even logged in to help me fix some code. highly recommend this app

Hi James,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please get back to us anytime you face any issue, we are just a click away from you :)

Devon + Lang

good builder and great support. For a first time builder I think that this app does a good job helping me make a site quickly.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

NADA SAWAYA

I highly recommend Pagefly for creating additional pages on your site, not only for all the features that the app offers, but most importantly for their amazing Customer Support, one of the best I have seen so far.

Hi Nada,

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

PawFles

Great app! A lot of customizable unique sections that helped me grow my store and sales. Customer service is kind and helps a lot

August 6, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Officialgrabs

This is one of the best website page builder and everything about them is good and I'm really grateful for the customers service fixed my problem in seconds and If I succedd in dropshipping its gotta be 70% from this website Im promise u.

August 6, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

GaliGreen

At the beginning I was a bit lost, then I contacted PageFly support through chat and everything became much easier! Salem helped with all the issues and resolved everything! Was really patient and nice, sent me videos with explanations and guided me step by step! :-)
As a result I have a page I wanted to create and wasn`t able to so it within the theme I chose. Really happy! :-)
Thank you!!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Chatoyer-Store

Here's the thing, a lot of people are using the same themes nowadays, the great thing about Page builders such as Pagefly is it allows you to be completely creative and unique when creating your store so that you stand out. It's like a easy middle ground between using a theme that has everything laid out for you and then actually coding a website yourself (as that is a little bit more difficult ;]) I always use it on my home page so that I can diversity myself from everyone else, there's too many benefits to count but one of my favourites is changing the properties of an object such as a button from when its static to being hovered over, so you can really make it pop out and entice people to click hehe. Salem helped me today and he's helped me the past 2 days with minor things that I needed assistance with, always quick, always helps the best he can and always gets the problem solved. Allowing me to better manage my time. Great app!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.