PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Viana Stores

Very nice, helpful staff. very complete application the best for page creation. I hope with a personal page as conversions increase.

Overprintcollective

Switched to this app because I was having saving issues with Shogun. Really like the interface, and no software related issues thus far! Support is really helpful and provided screen recordings of any problem they fixed so I know how to do it for the future.

AcetheConsulting

I started using PageFly a couple of days back and it has been of great help to design new pages. Special heads up for the support team, especially Touqir, for helping out almost instantly when I was looking for support!

Shackways

Simple to use. Great support. I think everybody should use this application. It works great and smooth. Thanks PageFly! :-)

Kids Clothes Dream

Eu adoro esse page fly, o suporte é super eficiente, toda vez que preciso de alguma codificação personalizada eles me ajudam

drinkery.co

I've never left a review like this in my life but I gotta say that there live customer service is fantastic. I'm creating my first Shopify store and Randy has been super helpful and the app is very easy to use. Very user friendly for someone who has zero technical or coding skills.

pretty health

A very useful app and excellent assistance thanks for helping us to dell with the problem of structuring pages. Thanks you

Modernized World

Great app! Had a little trouble at first but the support is fantastic! My pages are a lot sleeker too

LC Packaging

Impressive work - should be a part of Shopify itself!
Customer service is excellent.
Thx Vu for your help!!

Flow and Grow Kids Yoga

I am super appreciative of the chat help I got today from Tuquir
I am still learning the rest so I will let you know! Sami was also helpful the next time I needed help!