PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

AYBL

Great app, had a problem with some code and it got resolved quickly by their team on live chat! Works perfectly.

Instinks

I needed to change my templates and have better functions for pages and this app helped me control design.. the support is also amazing
thank you.

PIU MX

It's an app really useful! I can create my web pages easier than other ways, implements drag and put, an easy way to create my designs.

nekoya

It's a great application the few times I had problems the team always responded quickly and kindness seeking solutions, super service!

RenascenceShop

É um aplicativo muito bom, realmente vale a pena, o suporte deles é incrivel e aumenta muito a conversao

Hemp Health One

This is the app I have been waiting for! Finally a way to design beautiful pages without needing coding experience. Great customer service too. My only suggestion is I hope they come out with more blog post templates. Thanks!

Enthopia

The app is quite easy to use. You will take 5-10 mins to figure how to use then and then it will really be useful in creating the pages for your sub-categories and specific collections.

Kaya Jewellery

Excellent customer service. Thanks! I appreciate your help with my question. It was easy to follow your instruction.

Corsu

I want my website store to have awesome pages. This app provides everything I need to get the desired look and functionality. And Pagefly tech support is always there to help me with any issues or with figuring the best way to design a page. I give this company an A+ in customer support. I recommend this app highly.

Marching Show Concepts

If you're looking for a solution to make your theme even more awesome, and give you the ability to create pages, new home pages, etc. This is awesome! Great customer support, and most recently, they even signed into my account that make some adjustments without me having to ask them to! Thank you Edward, and the PageFly team! You make us look great!