PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Loja Highlight Brasil

I needed support with some issues I had on my landing page, and I was rapidly assisted by support team. Amazing job, guys. Thank you Touqir for your support

Hi Carlos,

Thank you so much that you have left us this fabulous feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Kloset Closet

Top and very responsive customer service. Angel was really helpful and helped me solve the problem right away. The app itself is really user-friendly and achieved my goal.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We always want to assist and help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,

IBKKI

App is very useful and easy to use. Also the free version helps a lot with trying out things.
And they have such a great customer service, very helpful!!!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words Azel.
It really puts a smile on my face.

Please rest assured that anytime you need help, we are always here to support you.

All the best,
Sun - PageFly Team

online shop

With Pagefly I can finally build beautiful and efficient pages in shopify. The support via the chat is just as good, fast and always with a quick solution, perfect!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Zee - PageFly Team

Born Beau

Have been using PageFly for almost 2 years now and love the flexibility it gives me. The customer service is always excellent, helping me with any problems. Definitely recommend.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. We are so happy that we could help you with your issue.
We are improving our app to make it better. Please let me know if you need any helps.

Duong - PageFly Team

MoneyTime SA

Really great for creating beautiful pages and going beyond the limited options that Shopify gives you. Best of all you don't need to know how to code and their 24/7 help service is so good. There is a lot of functionality to it so it's fantastic that there are help videos an online chat anytime to help you when you get stuck. They make little videos explaining how to fix things which are so helpful. Would highly recommend!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,

Blud naturals

Felipe Mejia was amazing. Had a few issues that were irritating to say the least. He worked out the problem & even made a video for my future reference. Great experience: )

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your thoughts! It is an excellent motivation for us to improve ourselves!
We are pleased to assist you on your journey with PageFly.

Lets Go Giveaways

Simply the best page builder on Shopify, easy to use, highly customisable and integrates into your theme seamlessly. Support team are quick, helpful and always on hand if needed.

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's wonderful to know that you've had a great experience using PageFly. This will serve as a motivation for us to further improve our app and support quality.
Should there be anything, feel free to drop us a message at anytime.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Amazing customer service. Available seemingly 24/7 to help and help fast. I've learned to put together webpages "on my own" using this app. Big fan of it.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. We will try our best to make PageFly better every day for you. Please let us know if you need help at any moment.

Healp.co

Super helpful! I had an issue with designing something on my site and one of the tech support agents created a whole video explaining how to fix the issue. Really stellar customer service, and big shoutout to Angel!

April 27, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D

Please let us know if you need help.