PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Pégase France

A powerful software, able to do everything, with a very professional team that will help you in case of problems. It's perfect.

October 11, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback for PageFly.

You can always message us if you need anymore help.

HeyDoodle

Excellent app with fantastic support! When I couldn't find a theme to do exactly what I needed, I stumbled across this app and cannot recommend it enough! Especially for someone who does not have website building experience, I have managed to build my entire store with very easy drag-and-drop elements. The support team are always available and have answered the many many questions I've thrown at them no matter the time of day. Overall very satisfied with this app.

Hey!!

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Wow, fantastic support!! What a pleasure. Thank you! We thrive and push hard to make our customers feel this happy and feeling really awesome to see that! PageFly is built to help you build your own pages without needing to know much of website building experience, and if you get questions or stuck, we are always there to help all questions or solve the issues you may have, we try our best!!

Looking forward to seeing you again in the live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Get222

Great service support and high converting landing pages. I will highly recommend. Pagefly is my forever best and only landing page builder.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Leslie. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for PageFly users like you.

Please drop us a message if you need more help.

Furkits

I've discover app by accident. This app amazes me and the support team is awesome! I would recommend this app.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review! We are happy that we hit your expectations for the app.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

GYPSY THE LABEL

Amazing 24/7 customer service, my questions were resolved super quickly and screenshots and screen recordings were provided, thank you!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. I am happy we were able to address all your concerns so quickly. Please do not hesitate to as us for assistance if you're having trouble with the app. We'll do our absolute best to make it more efficient for you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Good Kewchie

Very fast and professional customer service and creating my landing page has been a breeze. I will definitely be using PagFly for all of my landing pages!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad that we were able to work together and achieve your desired additions on your page. If you need anything please don't hesitate to chat with us again. We'd be happy to assist you.

Randy | PageFly team

HeartPupp

very good customer service!! A little confusing to use at first but very useful and helpful, overall worth it

Hi Rijul,

We are thankful because you are using PageFly and learning more about the app every day. We can be of help in your learning process whenever you need help or find a doubt on the way. We are right there to be with you, just let us know!

Wishing you the best,

And Looking forward to talking to you in the live chat again,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Rivo Studio

The best app for landing pages currently in the market. You can do lots of customizations. Easy to use.

October 11, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!
It was a real pleasure to serve you, and I'm delighted to hear the videos were clear and informative.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional assistance. We'll be happy to assist you at any time!

I wish you the best of luck with your store <3

Angel - PageFly Support Team

ComfortPlush Pillows

Great App! Easy to build your page and the customer support is top notch! I saved a ton of money building my page myself and I have absolutely no knowledge of coding. When I got stuck, customer support was only a click away!

Hello,

I'd like to thank you on behalf of the PageFly team for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Angel - PageFly support team

Posh Shoppe

Great customer support. They really helped me when I couldn't figure out the technology. App is great for throwing up a quick page

October 11, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager