PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Amino

It's been great to get more flexibility to design our pages. Customer service has been great when I've got stuck.

November 21, 2020

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Kreme De La Kreme Hair Exstensions

Paula was more than helpful she went above and beyond her job duties to help me with editing my website I am new to the pagefly platform and just wasn't quite sure how to make the necessary edits I needed. Usually when I am on late at night she helps me and answers all of my questions.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Paula | PageFly Team

EkoFuuze

Fast response and efficient. Smooth communication what was the problem, analyze and resolve within. VA was understanding and helped beyond request.

November 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

KidsToyRoom

Customer service is really helpful if anything goes wrong or you need help to understand the building process. A great addition to any Shopify store!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It's lovely to know that our customers are satisfied with our product and services.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3

Daisy from PageFly | Team

Melfirma

The app is easy to use and learning it is fast. Built my website the way I dreamt it. Awesome customer support, thanks Alex :)

November 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problems.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Modern Piping

Definitely the best page builder app out there. I tried pretty much all of them and found this one to be the most flexible and they always respond to your questions almost instantly!

November 20, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Ale Hernandez Media

Customer support is excellent, they would do whatever it takes to make your home page, product page, or whatever page you want to match your vision. Every time I have questions or issues they reply right away and make sure you are satisfied with your design. The templates are OK but you can customize them with many features and if you like something specific customer support make it happen.

November 20, 2020

At PageFly we always want our client to be totally satisfied with what they are building, we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

Karakish By Hala

I was asking if I can duplicate the page when I have free plan. Emad advising that its not happing and if I need more pages I should go with upgrade. which I think is better for my site, to not keep all information in one page, plus that would provide easy experience for users.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, we're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

FlowerPower™ Feminine Health

Great company. Took some time to learn but they are very kind and helpful. Working with Touqir was fantastic.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

arteque

I used this app to design several pages! Its a great tool to add designs that are not bound to themes. Its easy to use and offers many different features, if you do manage to run into some problems the customer service is super helpful and responsive! Would definitely recommend it!

Hi Konstantin,

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team