PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

CANNASPORT®

I need at least 100 characters but I don't now why. I just want to make it short and simple - great app and great support!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Vino99

Really cool app, but best of all was the customer care - quick via chat (24x7 available), I have been in contact with Shangar who helped my out in a second. Amazing, use this app guys!

June 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your precious comment! Please do reach us anytime, we're always here to help!

Shagar - PageFly Team

Aeratech

The best page builder in shopify app stores, lots of beautiful templates and the staff was super nice and professional. I had a problem and she fixed it for me in 2 mins. Every shopify owner needs this!

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your lovely review. This is incredibly helpful for us.
We are always trying to improve PageFly better and better.
Please do let us know if you have any questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

ROKGALIYA

It's a good page builder; user-friendly. The important thing is their technical support is very responsive and helpfull.

June 25, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

PlantyEco

This is a wonderful app that has helped us to build our website efficiently and beautifully. Even the free version of PageFly is quite powerful and it offers a lot for startup companies. The Support Team is top-notch as well, they are always very responsive within a few minutes and they solved any issue we experienced with the app.
Overall, it's a pretty good deal and I'd like to recommend it.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.
Emad - PageFly Team

Myproductivedesk

Create way to build landing pages and lead magnet pages. Awesome templates already available so that is a great help. Had some questions and live support were very nice, fast to respond and helped me with my problem. Highly recommended.:)

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, it encourages us to improve our service & support continuously... Feel free to reach us for any queries.

Touqir - PageFly Support

One Proud Toddler

This app is easy to use and has a great support library as well as a very helpful live support team. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.
We're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Kazum™ Shop

awesome support team. special thanks and shout out to Cookie, Doony and Paula. They are just awesome ppl and helped me a lot

June 25, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.
All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Popular Coffee

GAME CHANGER. I used PageFly to build a subscription product page that had several options. I was able to do it without hiring a developer. Every time I had an issue the support team fixed it super fast, escalating to dev team help when needed. I love this app, it's super empowering, especially for designers without coding skills. TOTALLY recommend and will use it for every site project I work on going forwards. Thanks PageFly.

Hello,

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

SecuraMed

The perfect app. Our site has unconventional product pages. Pagefly allowed me to completely customize each page on our site. I also like the integrations with additional third party applications.

June 25, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager