PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 13, 2018

AMAZING FINALLY I CAN EDIT MY THEME THE WAY I WANT TO EASELY! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH APP!

Why U

Hi Jabsporty
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 10, 2018

I wanted custom pages without having to change themes all the time. Pagefly has made this process so much better for me. Not only does it help my website look amazing, they are very friendly and helpful. Response is very quick. They have great customer service and the app is easy to use.

Iglam Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 10, 2018

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.

Jennie2810
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 10, 2018

Tried out several page builder apps and PageFly is clearly the winner. Easy to build slick looking pages in my shopify store, without any (whatsoever) previous knowledge on how to do it, makes the shop look so much better. And the support is just awesome. Super quick & accurate response, super appreciated help with any queries I have had, big and small.
Highly recommend it!

Coin De Reve
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2018

If you're after an app that can build slick campaign pages this is for you. It's easy to use and you can custom code pages using CSS styling. There support is also outstanding!

Jens Sweet Shop
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 9, 2018

This app is a must-have! It's straightforward to use made a huge difference for my site. I ran into a few questions early on and was happy to find that their support is very attentive and helpful. You can chat right in the window you're using and get things humming along.

This app gets my glowing recommendation!

Then Now Always
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 9, 2018

Great App for great results ! I recommend for all those who are motivated to create professional pages with a clean rendering

Immersion Run
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 9, 2018

The best option to create professional pages within your shopify store.
And a great support, they have a live chat and they help you in everything you need.

Donoferton
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 9, 2018

Absolutely love this app! It allows us the freedom to redesign parts of our theme that aren't exactly what we're looking for

Curnon Watch