PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

theYGcollection

I used this app because my brooklyn theme on shopify i couldnt add some things. Amad HELPED ME SO MUCH WITH EVERYTHING. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM + I LOVE THIS APP. THANK YOU AMAD

May 18, 2020

This review made my day, thank you for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

UvBuddy

Great app for building pages especially when starting out. It is really easy to use. Drag and drop only

May 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Emad - PageFly Team

M10 Surfboards

There are two highly rated apps for building pages on Shopify and this one is the best! I find it easier to build pages with, the customer support is quick and spot on, and the prices are WAY better! What's not to love??

Hi Geoffrey,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

Greenfinity

I had an issue where the page will simply not load.
I send an email and I cannot believe how quick the reply was and 15 minutes later my issues were resolved.
Very very good customer service and very helpful staff!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. This really motivate us all and we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

Walona Light

I'm excited about this app. Customer service is perfect. Thanks to Nathan for his patient attitude.

May 17, 2020

Hi. Thank you so much for your lovely review. I really appreciate very much.
We will keep going on to improve and develop PageFly better and better.
If you have any questions or need help, please do let me know via the Live chat window. We are always willing to help you!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team

Chargetie.com

the app is really powerful you can do a lot with it. I am really satisfied with the support as well.

Hi,
Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team

CAPICLEAN

UPDATE: The support is very responsive. All of my requests were properly addressed in under 15 min. Thank you guys.

This is the most comprehensive page builder I've tried. You have everything here. I know zero of coding but my site is looking like there was a team of developers working over it. Recommend.

Hi, ANDREI.
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Patriots Shield

Been using this app for only one day and already do not see how i can be without it. The ability to customize for individual screen sizes make the price of admission absolutely a bargain. Well done.

Hi, Darrell.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Zamir.ro

I used PageFly for a landing page, now I am thinking about using it for my homepage and product pages as well. It works like charm. I love it. Once you learn how to use it. It's so productive. Their support was also outstanding, I highly recommend them.

Hi Bene,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. That's great to hear that you would use PageFly for further works. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Alex from PageFly team

Panoptyc

Really good customer support if you struggle with it. It can be complex but you can so a lot especially once you get up to speed

Hi Mac,
I hope you're doing well today. Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,