PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Sun Ten Laboratories

PageFly is a great tool with great customer support! I like the easy to understand page building tools and the chat feature is good for quick responses from PageFly's support team.

Blackstar Cowboy Coffee Company

I've really enjoyed this app. The functions are easy to use and figure out. AND if there is something I can't resolve, the chat feature is amazing. During the chat, Touqir suggested a custom code to make the banners full width and that was really appreciated as I hadn't asked for it, but he noticed it wasn't working with the theme I had. Customer service has been great, and have resolved the few issues quickly.

I do wish you could preview the PageFly pages on an unpublished theme so it was easier for the client to preview, but we worked around it.

Mastermind Prints 111

So far my experience with the app has been wonderful. This app takes Shopify to another level. I had an issue with my app at 11:00 pm est, and it was resolved through online chat within minutes. Great customer service.

Arms of Andes

I had some issue with my webpage and they were there to help with it. Customer service is great! I would recommend to anyone wanting to customize their page

Mega Cat Studios

Top tier support, Touqir, I'm looking at you pimp!

Great tool for a huge variety of uses. Easily the best app for this application in the app store.

Casa WB

great app !
awesome customer care..
go ahead without any worries guys
create amazing product pages you guys are amazing

DuFrane Watches

Awesome app that allows you to build any kind of page you want so the only thing back is your imagination. The thing I have been most impressed with though is the support. They are fantastic at getting back to you and making sure any issues or challenges you are having get solved. Highly recommend!

Saudáveis e Curiosas

I'm really enjoying pagefly and the support team helped me a lot and was very quick in solving my difficulties!

BestDeals

Amazing tool, a lot of options and stable solution. Excellent support, quick responses a very friendly team.

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Super B Support and prompt assistance provided! Definitely will go ahead and pay for this app when trial is done !