PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Chells Home

This app is amazing!! Its made my site soo much better! The customer service is awesome! They go above and beyond! They have even done some coding for me which turned out great!! I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to better their site! If I could give more stars I would!
So I had to come back and give a special props to Touqir, he is simply amazing and has done so much for me! Without his help my site would be a mess! Thank you!!

Thibault Abraham

The perfect page builder, it offers you many ways to create professional pages with the display of your choice! PageFly is really a necessity to my website. Also the customer support is super reactive and provides a great help. Thanks

bootysculpted

The perfect app for an easy page organization! Love the choice of sections! It saved us so much time for building!

Number46

Sami from pagefly was very helpful! I appreciate how knowledgable and patient he was. He quickly resolved my issue. It's great to know that this app offers so much support.

Big Bertha Original UK

Great App with regular improvements and features being introduced. Excellent communication from the support team. Many Thanks

ENOVIDADES

the service was very efficient! clarified all my doubts! I had created my page and was not associated with the product and the analyst decided!

Beauty Charcoal Brasil

excellent service, attentive, fast and efficient.
Thank you so much for the help.
They helped me with any questions and solved my problems.

Lightwave

This is the perfect page building app! Their support team instantly respond to any questions through their live chat system and have always been able to give me answers, point me in the right direction or supply custom CSS code to get my pages looking perfect! 10/10

EAMUS AUDIO

PageFly is very useful and helps me build many customised pages. I met a problem during editing, the team help me fix it just in few munites. It would be good the have the ability to put the "navigations" from Shopify to pages. I'm not sure if it's possible.

Factory Fitted

I love it, easy to use, simplifies everything and the team are super quick and helpful. couldn't be happier