PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

AABattery

Great app, i really like it.
Also I want to mention super high-quality technical support, great work guys!

Zedric's

Really amazing tool for building beautiful pages easily! Can't imagine using Shopify's page editor anymore. GREAT support also! :D Well worth the monthly cost.

Imogen Apparel

So pleased with what PageFly has been able to do for my website! Forget the limitations of your theme - this app allows you to drag and drop almost anything. What's more, the customer service is spot on. A huge thank you to Touquir who accessed my site and fixed all of the changes I couldn't figure out myself! Five stars!

Smart Home and Business Solutions

PageFly support is amazing and the app is great! This page builder has everything you need to make a great page!

CHRYS NARAYANIN

ils sont très réactifs et d'une grande aide, je recommande !

Erin Marcus Designs

New to Shopify, this page builder app offers a free service, trial service and an amazing live chat help! I highly recommend using this app.

Stamption

Fast and kind customer service and a very useful app with lots of great features! I highly recommend this app!

Coolgearshunter

Use this app to make some blog posts. very good app. recommended. 14 free trial helps a lot. recommended.recommended.recommended.

Naughty Orange

Insanely awesome!
I used this app to create custom 'About Us' and a couple of other pages!
Upto 3 free pages created during trial version will be functional and editable even after the trial period (as mentioned on the app signup page). A boon for start-ups!

SXS Imports

After a misunderstanding they gave me the best support I could have. Really great job and will continue as a customer