PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Global Makeovers

The app is really easy to make changes with. I used the free version and it got me through what I needed. The support is fast and extremely helpful. Great App!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Trump Went to Washington

I discovered PageFly 3 days ago. I'm building my first Shopify site. If I knew about PageFly 2 months ago my store would have been open in June. I love PageFly! I couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks to PageFly, I'll probably have my store open by tomorrow night.

The app is easy to use, there's simple to follow printed documentation for everything, and lots of bite-size instructional videos—many in the 2 minute range and few as long as 5 minutes.

Their 24x7 chat support is up there with the very best I've ever found. They respond ASAP, they're friendly, efficient, and REALLY know what they're doing!

Get the free plan and try it out. You'll be glad you did.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

myhealthyfamily

Exceptional support, Best I have ever come across.Ready to chat in seconds.Solved problems in few minutes. Best investment I ever made. My store looks awesome.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

ALEXANDER MOREAU

Really easy to use and customise sections and when I required support with the site they were really quick to help and solve the issue

August 12, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFlyTeam

Vedic Blends

Shagar was a lot of help! the product's not perfect, yet, but the customer support totally makes it worth 5 stars!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments, initially you may face a little issue to be used to with our product, but you will get it right soon.

Please, reach us for any help, query or issues anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

Annie Clo

Their customer service is unbeatable! I never had to wait more than a few minutes to chat with someone and get the issues fixed! A must-have app!

Hi Joy,

Thank you soooo much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please, do reach us anytime, we're ready to help 24/7.

Shagar - PageFly Team

In Style Corner

Great customer service. Emad was very patient and help me to fix several issues. Great customer service

August 12, 2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Space Store

Ótimo aplicativo, excelente atendimento. Suporte totalmente pronto para tirar qualquer dúvida e ajudar em tudo.

August 12, 2020

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

W STORE BRASIL

Muito bom, um dos melhores suportes que já vi, atenciosos e ajudam da melhor forma possivel, atendimento em diversos horários, se der sorte encontra alguém ainda que fala seu idioma.

August 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Shesherway

I had a rocky start but with a little practice putting it together the page I've made so far with PageFly looks great! Thanks for the chat support help.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your precious comments! we're available 24/7 for any issue or queries you have. please do reach us if you need anything.

Thanks,