PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Designbycement

I can fully recommend this app. its easy to do advanced work in even if its your first time. The support is so fast and professional.

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much! Such beautiful words. We would love to give you more satisfying support so whenever you have an issue, feel free to chat with us. Thank you for choosing PageFly and hope that you have more interesting experiences!

Zee - PageFly Team

5 To 5

Pagefly is the most intuitive and easy-to-use page-building app that I have come across so far. They have plenty of guides available to get you started and if you can't find what you are looking for, the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Centre For Cancer Nutrition

I love this app. I can have my pages looking exactly how I want them. It is intuitive and so easy to use use too. The support and live chat is awesome! I would recommend it.

June 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Illia Cosmetics

Awesome customer support. Lander works perfectly. Will definitely help with conversions and sales. Thank you!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Snack'n Waffles

PageFly has has been a game changer! Not only is the app extremely flexible, easy to use and powerful, the customer service is top notch. They are there to help you (any time of day) with whatever you may need. Thank you for providing a solution for us non-coders out there!

Hi Stacey,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Click Mulher

Atendimento sensacional, são muito rápidos e eficazes no trabalho deles. Recomendo 100%, todos os problemas que tive eles resolveram em questões de minutos! Parabéns pelo trabalho, tanto a Amanda e principalmente ao Felipe. Já virei cliente fixo!

June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review, I am really happy that you are finding in PageFly the perfect place to build your store.
Rest assured that we will be here to help you 24/7 when you have any doubts. Happy to help you

Felipe from PageFly support

Palette de Flores

I've been using the app for 3 months now and I really like it, it is very easy to navigate and the help support is excellent.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I’m so glad that you are satisfied with your customer service experience.

Please know that our help doesn’t end here - feel free to contact us via Live Chat whenever you need an assistant with you. Our support team is here 24/7 at your service.

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

LUMAGRO

I use this app to create any complex pages for my website. The support team always responds fast and very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone having difficulties creating custom pages.

June 8, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review!
It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service, please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you. Hope to talk to you again.

Felipe - PageFly Team

OLIWA

The app is perfect to customize your store. In case of problems, the support answers within a few minutes and helps to solve the problem. Thanks

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We would love to serve you better next time and wish you more enjoyable experiences with PageFly.

Zee|PageFly Team

HECATOMBE®

Great support! The best page builder ever, it's really easy to use and it will help you a lot with your conversions :)

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team