PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

podstorebb

This is one of the best page builders I've ever used. It's easy and simple to use. The support is super helpful as well.

Future Tech

great app :) easy to use and if having trouble with smth they are fast to assist :) thanks very much

Too Thu

Let's make it short. My website is much more professional. Templates are smart. Customer care service is amazing. This is a must try!

PeculiarPeople StandOut Christian Apparel

Great APP that allows you to make your page look different from the typical Shopify templates. Excellent customer service that are very knowledgeable and very helpful. The best part is that they are accessible while you are building your pages so it makes the ease of use even more simpler. Definitely give it a try if you are looking to build your page.

OSVAY

Really good in-App support

Wiesner

The application is very good, several great functions, the customer service is perfect, they helped me with all the problems I had!

JBN Leeming

great app. and the staff is very helpful. much appreciated. also recommend this app very easy to use.

Impact Technology Systems

I am very pleased with PageFly. I just received assistance from Kate and her team and they went above and beyond. They helped me edit and update elements in both PageFly and Shopify, provided me with css code that was an issue with Shopify. Then they provided me with several site improvement recommendations that I liked and I was able to update on the rest of my pages. Thanks PageFly and Kate!

popcultureshop.shop

This is one of the best page builders I have ever used. It's simple to use and you can create some really beautiful looking pages. And the support team responds and solves problems quickly.

Hammer Apparel

pretty simple to use, very few options with free version but customer support is very quick to answer and very knowledgeable !