PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Rentals Coach

While Shopify is an all-around good e-commerce platform, you will need to find and install a different web development tool to create a really high impact, competitive web site for your business. PageFly was that app for my business. The Page Fly environment is intuitive with a drag and drop interface that enables you to create super rich features without writing a line of code. The PageFly dev team are adding new functions on a regular basis too. The integration with Shopify such as dropping in products or even entire collections saves a lot of time. There is a learning curve though I have been impressed with the responsive and professional support the PageFly team provides... They stayed on my concerns until resolved. Net, Shopify manages my header, footer, menu and product pages and all other page edits including my blogs are managed through PageFly.

Bajallama

I'm new to building my own pages and PageFly is a great way to learn how to create an amazing website. Even when I have an issue, their livechat is very helpful and are able to teach or fix anything that is needed. One person in particular, Randy, has been such a help! I highly recommend if you're looking to try a page builder. PageFly is the way to go!

Shared Planet

I've always found the one place Shopify lags behind Wordpress is page layout and design. No more! This app let us build complex pages without time-consuming custom coding.

Their support team truly went above and beyond to help me correct some and issues and learn how to use the tools.

AIIR Professional

The easiest to use and most robust page builder you'll find to use. And their customer service is hands down the best part of your investment. If you need help figuring out how to do/place anything, their team of experts are always there to help out. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to cut development costs yet build highly attractive pages and elements on your website.

Ganje’s

I needed to upgrade a product page, but couldn't until I found this app. With the help of Touqir my problem is solved!

World Park Maps

I used the app to run a FB ad campaign. Unfortunately in the middle of the campaign I started a free trial of another third party app Judge.me Reviews. Judge.me managed to screw-up my site and failed in numerous other ways, costing money and time. Stay far away from Judge.me. On the other hand, when I contacted PageFly and told them of my dilemma, they fixed the problem in 30 minutes -- Excellent Service!!

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

Just the best APP. I don't leave Shopify because this APP save me time and money and add me ALL OPTIONS and BEAUTIFUL DESIGN for my products, collections homepage,....with SEO ! Thank you

Lebert Fitness

The technical support is great. They were quick to reply and answered all my questions plus more. Thank you.

QuickSnack

This app has done everything I needed so far and the customer support chat is wonderful! I received an answer to my question in minutes, highly recommended.

Gourmette, crocchette gourmet per cani

great support as i asked the problem with a quick chat i was able to solve it. can say, very very good