4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

September 13, 2018

I have had a few issues with the app, but the support has been amazing, It's now working well. Would highly recommend this app for building customised pages.

I Want That Present
February 10, 2023

Customer Service is the Best. Hamza was ready to help and did not stop until the problem was resolved. Thank you!!!

Ralph Jacobs
South Africa
PageFly replied February 12, 2023

Hi Ralph!

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Edited June 1, 2023

CURRENT REVIEW: Pagefly forced a new release in the middle of a page build with no notice, so the work was lost. Trying to redo the work has been a two day nightmare. The hosting is now through Shopify and the product is so glitchy, what should have taken two hours is in day two of troubleshooting.

PRIOR REVIEW: Pagefly has made a huge difference in my ability to design a website exactly the way I want it. There are a few hiccups sometimes with the custom themes, but the support team is super helpful. This app has saved me a lot of "brute force" coding days!

Orpheus Music
Almost 2 years using the app
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share our thoughts!

It was a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

August 14, 2020

Emad was so patient and really knowledgeable and helpful. He also answered all my questions super promptly :)

Wig Closet
PageFly replied August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

March 3, 2022

It help me develop my store it save more time than coding. thank you so much pagefly. I will recommend this plugin to my friends

Restore Patch
PageFly replied March 6, 2022

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

October 15, 2020

Nice job! by support team, this app is amazing! a bit complicated to understand at the beginning, but reading the documentation learn a lot

GrowRoRo® - A different way of looking at life
Spain
PageFly replied October 16, 2020

Acabo de ver que dejaste 5*!! Muchisimas gracias por el tiempo dedicado a aprender y utilizar nuestra app, sabes que estamos siempre para ayudar como te dije anteriormente.

Que tengas un excelente resto de día
Felipe | PageFly Team

September 22, 2022

Edgar helped me transform a contact page on my website from something boring with no photos and minimal info, to an interactive and beautifully designed page based on 1 inspo page. It was unreal how perfect it looked & how easy this app is to use. I am beyond happy with the results, and the customer service is exceptional!

Bee's Blossoms & Plants
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our community and your generous review, Heather! It was very nice of you. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you need something you can count on us, we hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 25, 2021

amazing app and customer service, I chatted them and they solved my problem and they even captured a screen video how they solved my problem just to teach me :D incredible

cbdays
Hungary
PageFly replied February 26, 2021

Hi Herczeg,

Thank you so much for this spectacular review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

January 2, 2021

Very good and fast !
i sent message and i had fast help, with a nice person, he helped me and help me with my problem

Dreamstuff
France
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Hey Rémi, je viens de voir cette critique généreuse merci beaucoup pour cette
Soyez assurés que nous nous efforçons continuellement d’atteindre l’excellence dans notre application et dans notre service.
Contactez-nous en cas de doute, nous vous aiderons tout de suite
Bon repos de la journée et bonne année !

September 8, 2018

i need this app i love this app. it used is very easy. and good customer services. i m soooooooooooo happy

The Inspiring Mart