Reviews (10,731)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

June 17, 2021

Testing the app since 1 month. Easy to edit and adap the mobile screens. You can use saved custom sections. Support (Thank you Cookie) helps you out in only some minutes. 100% Happy with that app!

My Illustrated
Germany
PageFly replied June 17, 2021

Hi,
I'm so happy to read your words because they really mean a lot to our team.

We have been trying so hard to develop and improve PageFly to make it friendly and useful for customers. And along with this, customer satisfaction is our mission, and I am so happy that we can meet your expectation.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,
Cookie - PageFly Team.

November 3, 2021

Nice Support, in just a couple minutes my problem was solved.
The pagebuilder is easy to use and it looks pretty good. Totally recommend that App.

Lifestyle Leben
Germany
PageFly replied November 5, 2021

I find it such an honor to have a chance to talk with someone like you. You are so nice and sweet. Thank you so much for your feedback. Hope you will have more and more powerful pages with PageFly. Feel free to get back whenever you need!

Best regards,
Zita - PageFly Team

December 9, 2019

Comecei a usar o app a pouco tempo, tive minhas primeiras dúvidas com o suporte e me atenderam prontamente.
Parabéns a toda a equipe pelo trabalho, recomendo!!

Loja Ponto Distrito
Brazil
July 25, 2021

Fantastic customer support and super user-friendly! I highly recommend pagefly to anyone looking for a customer page design app

Muluzu
PageFly replied July 26, 2021

Hey Lou!!

Wow, thank you so much for your words! You made my day for that, haha! I, and my team, are so happy to learn that you find fantastic our support. You push us to keep doing forward this way!! Thank you! And also thank you for appreciating our app. Our developers for sure have been working really hard and continue to do so, and we are happy you like our product.
Remember that if you find any issue or struggle in the way, we are just one click away from you!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

August 7, 2020

Really useful to create custom pages the way you want. Useful templates but also possibility to build from scratch. Fast support service. Worth the price!

Sips of Grace
Belgium
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied August 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback when using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor. And we are so glad that PageFly can help you create pages.

Thank you for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

We are always here to help you when you need us.

Have a nice day! Stay safe!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 27, 2023

I had an extremely hard time accessing the homepage to edit my site because I had cleared my browser, and it decided not to allow me to log in. After contacting Shopify and Page Fly twice, I finally got put in contact with someone determined to help me. Ellie was great. Even though I was frustrated, she was determined to find the solution. She took the time to find the answer instead of giving me some troubleshooting nonsense as others did. I am extremely satisfied with this service, and if I could give her a personal 5-star review, I would!

Rewire
PageFly replied June 30, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with me and my team and this made our day!

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Ellie - PageFly Team

Edited September 13, 2018

Fast, skilled and effective service from SAMI! Helped me out with minor but important details when setting up our first page. Awesome!

Hackers Delight
Sweden
February 27, 2022

Perfect customer support. Each time I have needed to fix a blip pagefly have got back to me within seconds

naandethic
PageFly replied March 1, 2022

Hey there!

We are so thrilled to read you enjoy our customer support!
Our team works hard to release solutions as fast as we can, and happy you discovered it!

If you need further help, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to talking to you in live chat,

Cristian | PageFly Team

December 3, 2020

Leagues ahead of Shopify's native page builder, but does leave much to be desired. Limited access to coding necessitates a lot of awkward workarounds and a bit of tedium. Everything I've needed to do has worked with some tinkering, but that code has got to be some ugly! Customer support is really great, prompt and helpful.

Kitchen Island, Hamilton
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review for PageFly.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems. Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

May 31, 2020

Pagefly is a bit complicated to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is super powerful. the support is good, although they are usually available late in the day in US time, and a bit slower to respond during the day. However, they generally resolve my issues within 24 hours and we haven't had any major complaints. Looking forward to growing our business with PageFly!

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC
PageFly replied June 1, 2020

Thanks for your Awesome words, we are working to improve our response rate for all the timezones, hope we will be able to provide much faster support day today! please do reach us anytime we're ready to help right away! :)

Shagar - PageFly Team