4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

August 28, 2018

Best builder ever and the Chat support team is so great and helpful.

Right Physique
May 7, 2022

What you can do with this is just beyond your imagination , i recommend at least to try ! it's free and they have an awesome customer support ( Ty Angel <3 )

WryWry
France
PageFly replied May 10, 2022

At PageFly we always want our clients to be totally satisfied with what they are building, and we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel - PageFly Team

January 6, 2022

Support is amazing. When I ask to solve the issue, he response quickly and resolved completely. Thank you.

deeep-hookah
Japan
PageFly replied January 10, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are available 24/7

Emad - PageFly Team

October 21, 2020

The customer service is great. Always be your side and provide solutions. And the function is convenient and clear.

BOOMBA
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Angle | PageFly Team

March 21, 2020

PageFly really helps me a lot on creating a professional website in seconds!
Not just by its functions, also by its good customer service, my team really have a good time work with PageFly!

lovinflameecm
January 29, 2020

Great app and top notch customer service! The platform is easy to use even for some one with very limited experience.

Lavender Hill Clothing
November 22, 2022

Great alternative to limited themes, pagefly allows you to create the perfect page you envision by giving you the ability to edit sections based on device so that your website stays responsive. Probably the greatest customer service experience we've known in the business, 24/7 assistance and they're the best, we recommend pagefly to all merchants!

Sayalena
Estonia
PageFly replied November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you!

Thank you!

Tuble - PageFly Team

February 4, 2021

This app is perfect. We have great experience with them. Costumer experience are so helpful. I highly recommend you to try!

enzoattini.com
Ireland
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

February 6, 2020

I used the app to create a coming soon page. I reached out to the customer service for a question and they helped me immediately!

Skinn tight Beauty
Germany
Edited May 24, 2019

I needed to change my templates and have better functions for pages and this app helped me control design.. the support is also amazing
thank you.