4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

Edited April 26, 2019

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.

lllozeau
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you a lot for your review of us on the App Store. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

When we got your feedback, we feel so sad and we understand that we were failed in making you satisfied.

Since the day you gave us the feedback, our development team and partnership team have been trying to work with the Langify team to improve both our apps.

I do hope that we will be lucky to have another chance to support you because you are always our priority.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 14, 2018

Amazing app. The staff in this app are beyond amazing. I want to thank Richard for being very professional and responsive. He made sure everything was sorted out. The customer service is beyond phenomenal. This app is definitely worth it and Richard made me understand it so much more. Great job guys amazing stuff you have here.

Junglefitapparel
February 4, 2021

This app is so Amazing! I used this app to upgrade my webpage and needed quick assistance. Customer Service Chat staff Jerry was super professional, courteous, and answered all my questions a concerns. I would definitely continue to use this Pagefly app. Totally recommend!

Earth&SeaShop
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Hi Francis,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - PageFly Team

November 15, 2020

That's the app I have been looking for. I know nothing about coding and previously I asked a friend to help me make some small changes to my website. But I found I can do the design by myself via this app! I spent several hours watching the instruction videos. Now I can easily make the page as what i dream. What's more, customer service is extremely excellent.

Meritii Pet Products Co.,Ltd
China
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

September 8, 2022

Félicitations à l'équipe PageFly ! Je suis contente de voir la belle page que votre application m'a construite. À tous les nouveaux comme moi, je vous conseille d'utiliser cette application.

Lydienne Henry
Gabon
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied September 12, 2022

Mes sincères remerciements pour votre avis. Vos commentaires sont très importants pour nous et nous ferons de notre mieux pour gagner votre confiance. Nous nous efforçons continuellement d'améliorer la qualité des produits et services, en fournissant des valeurs pratiques pour votre confiance.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez besoin d'une assistance supplémentaire.

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client.

April 7, 2021

I had an issue with all products pulling the metadata from a single product. A potentially huge issue. Opened a chat request & Angel was with me in less than a minute. He took a look at the site, fixed my 1 (admittedly foolish) error & sent a screenshot with exactly what I had wrong so I could avoid it in the future. The support was FAR superior to most I've had from other apps. I can't recommended this app enough!

Aura of Distinction
PageFly replied April 8, 2021

Hello Kevin, we are very happy that you are enjoying using PageFly, for us it is a real honor to serve you, we are proud to provide this service for you. Thank you very much for sharing these words.

Please let us know via Live chat if you need any help

Angel - PageFly Team

Edited September 18, 2018

great app, and great service.
Sami was superb in helping me get my mobile page fixed!
thanks again!!!!!

Ravenous Souls
July 26, 2019

I've never left a review like this in my life but I gotta say that there live customer service is fantastic. I'm creating my first Shopify store and Randy has been super helpful and the app is very easy to use. Very user friendly for someone who has zero technical or coding skills.

drinkery.co
Edited December 6, 2019

very helpful support. they do their best to answer my questions! no regret to started using this service.
app function itself is quite nice as well. you can create very nice pages with this app!

mti-japan
Japan
August 2, 2022

Awesome support! Had trouble with my add to cart button and they were quick to provide me with the code to fix

AromaticGlobal.Shop
Singapore
PageFly replied August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team