4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

April 20, 2018

This app allows all your site to come to life, without any coding hassle. With all the customisable options you could want, this app is a must have for anyone looking to spruce up their online store.

An incredible app, with an incredible customer support team that are more than willing to help you with any problems you may encounter!

Cooking Utensils
Japan
8 days using the app
September 8, 2020

We just used PageFly for the first time. We are fairly new to Shopify and had a couple of questions to get us going. The help was quick and easy!
Thank you for helping us have a great Labor Day Sale!

TopLift Pros
8 days using the app
PageFly replied September 9, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

September 15, 2021

Great app. Handles a lot of the things we need and is very customizable. It would be great if it had some more integrations with other apps. The support is very solid.

ThePhotoStick
PageFly replied September 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly. We are so glad that your choice is PageFly and we are so happy that our support team could be able to help you.
As you mentioned in the review, our team will put more effort into having more integrations with other third-party apps to meet your demand.

We are always looking forward to working with you in the future and we really hope that our whole team can have many opportunities to serve you in the future.

Edited October 25, 2019

The app is great and definitely makes my life easier...Customer service is responsive but hard to communicate with. The app had a bug that displayed my products wrong. I had to explain my problem to about 6 different reps before someone finally listened to me. It was another 2 weeks before the bug was fixed. If customer service hadn't frustrated the hell out of me I would have rated the app 5 stars.

The Ship's Store
May 22, 2020

So far it's been very intuitive to use and a great tool in customizing my product pages from the standard Shopify themes. Customer support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Party Social
United Arab Emirates
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!

Emad - PageFly Team

July 3, 2020

Their customer support is really good, We reached several times to their customer support and every time they resolved our issues. The app features is really good you must try

My Dream Store
India
PageFly replied July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Edited March 10, 2019

I am using this app for two days. So far it seems very good to custom edit all the fields and build website as we wish.

Khadiza Electricals
India
July 2, 2018

Once you get to know the app, the features prove to be very comprehensive. Intuitive after a relatively short self-learning period. We're happy customers - so far

Crumpler Eu
Germany
October 8, 2020

Their customer service is incredible! Extremely fast and helpful. Not so stroked about the app design abilities and functionalities but this is a personal opinion.

Hypanese
PageFly replied October 15, 2020

Your review is really incredible and we’re really thankful for this
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly as what you mentioned in the review to serve you and meet your demand.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Edited February 26, 2020

i used this app to update me new store page . i have to thank you to the customer service group ,they really help us a lot ~

Instylish