PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

A-Five Meats

Accomplishes the job perfect, also excellent customer support. I had an issue how to implement a feature and they stepped in and were able to implement it quickly. Excellent support here.

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Touqir - PageFly Team

GoGlamGirl

They have exceptional customer service. Always solves my problems right away & the app is easy to use.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Sketchease

I did run into some issues unfortunately, but Nathan sorted everything out and resolved any headaches I had from building my store. Would highly recommend PageFly on the basis of this - Nathan definitely deserves a raise!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nathan - PageFly Team

Calavera Épica

Good app, there always have someone to help me when i need. I recommend this app to evoryone who want to build a beautiful store.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Secrets Box

Really easy to use. I came across some issues integrating my Recharge subscription products however the team at page fly not only helped but provided personal video tutorials so I can see to the issue my self in the future. Very impressed

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. If you have any concern or issues feel free to reach us anytime... :)

Shagar - PageFly Team

Nerupan

Nice customer service and helpful.

Easy to use and easy to build nice pages. The free plan is also helpful.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Ken - PageFly Team

Paperfinch Design

PageFly is wonderful. I can build beautiful pages without having to code! And the support team is top notch. Twice in the last few days I've hopped on chat and had my issue solved within minutes. Emad and Paula are fantastic!

Emad - PageFly Team

omgitswande

I enjoy how it allows me a way to easily create custom pages for my site! User friendly and highly customizable. Customer service is fast as well!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Parklands

The app is great, however too expensive. A cheaper subscription would bring a lot more clients. Unfortunately $15.20 on the top of the shopify subscription is a bit too much.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
In the COVID 19 pandemic, we are all in difficult situations and we are all working from home and non-stop working, support customers 24/7.
We really understand your opinion and thought, and we highly appreciate your opinion. Our pricing plan on this market is not too high with what we are trying to assist customers and the quality of PageFly.
And we are providing the 20% discount for all the plans and the pricing plans are applied lifetime until you stop using our product. I hope you can understand.
If you need any help, please contact us via Live chat or if you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to send us.

Thank you for choosing PageFly!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

melapongoporti.com

Really effective and fast technical support. The editor is quite intuitive and works really fluent. Very glad with the result.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Team