PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

QuintalPet

Awesome support.

For beginners, you can even extend your trial for 40 days or so.
5 stars

Happy Pet Shop

I'm now in the free trial period, but If my business will grow, I will for sure buy the pro plan as this app is very very useful to take to the next step a Shopify shop in terms of feature, layout and UX. I had also the chance twice to get in touch wit the support Staff, great customer care and support, prompt reply. 5 stars well deserved!

MARNIN France

Tried 3 other apps - this is hands down the best. 10$ a month (2.5$ a week lol) for such an advanced builder, hardly a choice. Don't waste your time if you're a small business owner with no knowledge of code - you don't need a developer to create beautiful pages and their support is excellent.
Dan

GRANELLOSO

I love this app and its customer service. They always helped me a lot with everything. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sékélé Paris

good service. I love it.
The service is good and they respond very quickly.
I recommend.
Allows for better pages

thelocpreneur.com

I use PageFly to build a product landing page. The customer service I received was unmatched! Randy was so helpful and patient with me. There is a small learning curve to the app and he made sure my page looked exactly how I wanted. And when he wasn't available one of his colleagues stepped in to assist. My experience with PageFly has been nothing, but positive. There could be more capabilities in the design portion, but over all I would recommend PageFly!

FairyDays

Love the app. Take some effort at first but very easy to use afterwards. Especially the supporter Sami has helped me a lot when I need some modification for my website. 100% Love and Recommend!!!

Luxart Collection

So far so good and support couldn't be quicker, great quality all around. Easy to use and feature-rich editor. A must have for anyone serious about control over their page layouts.

Juxli Home

I am very happy with this app's functionality. I got the free plan for now, but I plan to upgrade when I am ready to add more pages to my website. It is totally worth it. It is very easy and intuitive to build pages and so far their support has been very helpful. Overall, it has been a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Sempre Moderna

It`s a really great app, lots of features that make your site look professional, and it is great especially because of the team. They help you with everything. Thanks a lot!