PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Lojas Candle

Excellent app, a lot of beautiful landing pages templates and the support team is very helpful. I really recommend.

Diablos Football

So far so good. I had some issues at first but then I got help quickly, even on a sunday, to resolve all my issues. Great app for my Shopify store!

PostureWin

Perfect app with a good support. They helped me to build great ecommerce shop not only with their app. Support helped me to change the code on my website too and solved a tech problem. PEFRECT!

PetVerso

They helped me when i needed and even edited my page, i'm so glad! You guys rock! I recommend this app! The landing page options are awesome too.

Benaref

Very helpful app to create a dynamic page in Shopify. Highly recommended app to create a page to those who are not a techie and awesome support too from Pagefly support team.

Aircrafttag

Easy to learn and extremely flexible page building, combined with top notch customer support - even on weekends.

Touch Culture

Great support team! They helped me out within 5 minutes.
My pages are running smoothly ever since.
Thanks!

Snakeds

The App is incredible but not just the app. Support, like TOUQIR for exemple are incredibles too ! Help but advices too. For the price of 3 sandwich we win APP + BIG SUPPORT + ADVICES ( almost training ). Finally a page management software up to our expectations !

Scarf Room 1

Sami helped me in the edit section of page fly efficiently and had it working again so that i could edit the page

Lutte-anti-poussiere.com

Sami a été cool avec moi. J'avais un souci avec le add to cart qui m'agaçait, je ne savais pas comment faire pour que le client puisse accéder directement à son panier sans remonter la page. il m'a aidé, et ils m'ont aidé aussi sur plein d'autres choses. Je recommande pour les débutants, c'est simple à utiliser