PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

slimhoopro

The support was very helpful and they even resolved my problem in a few minutes without me doing anything

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you better every day so please feel free to contact us whenever you have troubles.

Zee | PageFly Team

ArtigospraVocê!

I want to thank the excellent support you receive every time I needed it, especially Touqir, it provides me with a lot! I highly recommend this app.

Hi Geovanne,

Thank you for your feedback. I am really happy that I was able to help you with your button animation issue. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Jackson Solar LLC

I used this app to create multiple websites for my companies. Very easy, straightforward, and packed full of features. The pricing is great, and the customer support is fantastic!

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Animal Village

It has awesome customer support, I would say very top notch customer support! The editor itself is very good and have a lot of features but some of them are not easy to learn, but you can always ask their 24/7 chat support, if you ever need help.

December 15, 2021

Greetings, Animal Village. We are happy that you are enjoying PageFly, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words about our product.

You can contact us anytime when you need our help.

Vish | PageFly Team

Pathengers

PageFly Landing Page Builder is a must have, It works perfectly well, easy to use and intuitive. A big + is the quality of the support, that provide amazing experience, always nice people that are here to help, they saved me many times from hours of research and big headaches to fix some issues

December 15, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Bruno! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

lehmanskincare

It is an extraordinary application, not only for its versatility and functionality to differentiate you from a normal website that everyone can use. You can customise a lot of things. But the great value that this app has, is the human value behind it, the customer service is invaluable, 24/7 support and people always willing to help you and solve your problems, Thank you Aldwin for your patience and great help!

Hi Adrian,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

PeekandTweak

Don't waste money on buying themes on Shopify! Pagefly is all you need. I wasted $280 on a theme that I've completely replaced with Pagefly pages. Really powerful features, and the support team is genuinely amazing. I have yet to find a problem they haven't been able to help with :)

December 15, 2021

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.
It would be our pleasure to assist you with your store; please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you require further assistance. <3

Angel | PageFly Support Team

A Tus Manos Express Usa

La app me ha ayudado muchísimo a diseñar tal cual yo quiero mis páginas y el soporte aun estando gratis ha sido supe rápido y magnífico

December 13, 2021

Hi again, thank you for the feedback you gave us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you so much for using PageFly! We hope to hear from you soon! Have a good day. :D

Yours truly,
Marie from PageFly

Deviceful Store

Amazing, Best customer service in the world!! Loved it. Angle from Page fly was really helpful :) I will recommend this to everyone

December 13, 2021

Greetings We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community.
We are always willing to help you so please let us know when you need our help

Angel - PageFly Team

Cozyy

I use this app to customize my store. Now it looks much more branded and definitely increased the conversion rate. Also the support team is the best!

December 13, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager