PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

ThePetStands

I used this app to create a high converting website. It is completely free. It takes time and effort but their staff is so helpful. I am so grateful for their service.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Nalen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

CAPRON ARTS

Using this app for more than 1 year, absolutely happy! It helps to save so much time on HTML layouts. Very convenient tool, and SUPER QUICK and EFFICIENT Customer Support!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review, we're happy to get you as our long time happy user.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Leggingyou

He pedido ayuda para modificar una línea divisioria de una de mis páginas en mi tienda de Shopify, y me han ayudado mucho tanto con videos explicativos como en directo sobre mi web. Estoy muy contenta tanto con el trato recibido como con el resultado final. Muchas gracias Tuble!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Uzuri Extension

Très bon service client ! Ils sont rapide et essaient toujours d'apporter des solutions s'il y a un soucis.
Aussi, top pour la création de page design et dans l'air du temps !

October 15, 2020

Salut. Je tiens à vous remercier pour votre critique, c'est vraiment charmant et ça m'a fait plaisir.
Vos commentaires nous encourageront à améliorer et à rendre PageFly de plus en plus performant pour répondre à toutes vos exigences.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via le chat en direct si vous avez des questions. Merci beaucoup!

Merci,
PageFly | Kate - Responsable Customer Success

Woolly Made

PageFly is the best solution I've found for the kind of easy, flexible and functional customization we need. And when something doesn't work as it should, their support team is responsive and effective.

October 16, 2020

Hi Jeff thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and please take care!
Angle | PageFly Team

This Pampered Pooch

Far easier than Shogun (in my experience). Plethora of easy to follow tutorials online. And when I have got stuck (many times), the support is around 24/7, or atleast thats what it feels like. Also, surprisingly, my site speed isn't lowered dramatically by using a page builder. Far better experience than with other builders. I recommend it.

October 16, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

breesly

The customer service is PHENOMINAL. If you know page builders it can be intimidating to get creative but the customer service is willing to help with whatever no matter how big or small.

October 16, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Fitnessandorganics.com

To my buddy Felipe, thank you for all your help. I really Appreciate your time in helping me. You didnt let me go until I was able to fix the page. Keep Safe! To the people who read this review, I recommend to use this app. If you need help, they have a great support. Thanks Felipe :)

October 15, 2020

Once again, Thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Felipe | PageFly Team

Avaruusruokakauppa

This is such a cool app! Easy to use for non-coders and whenever there's a problem, the wonderful team is always there to assist you over your design obsticles. Building a store has been so much fun! I tried some others as well, which did not offer customer support, and I was stuck an entire day over a very small issue of not being able to change fonts. Thanks to PageFly I've been able to move forward quickly!

Hi Emmi,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

The Pucker Club

A bit of a learning curve so I recommend reading/watching the tutorials right away, but this is by far the fastest I've ever built a great looking, functioning website. This was always my biggest beef with Shopify but with PageFly, I can finally do drag-and-drop web dev. Built my latest site in about a week. And if you do get hung up, they have the best customer service of any Shopify app I've used to date. Incredible.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!

Randy- PageFly Team