PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

silverasilver

Customer Support and Page Building has been awesome! You are able to customize things with ease. Thank you!

Derm To Door

There are so many options for customization and always excellent customer service! Lots of great templates to choose from as well. Absolutely beautiful app!

Ravior Ltd

very easy to edit and the chat is very helpful! You can also easily add new pages to your site and it is user friendly.

Mon Dessert

I am currently loving pagefly. Really great for custom pages and also integrates with Mailchimp- :) Excellent help chat as well.

Body-On.com

Amazing support! Fast, efecient and perfect at any time. I recomend the app and the team behide the scenes.

MULU

The app really makes page editing easy on Shopify. Definitely recommend this app anyone wanting to customize their online store.

Faucher Botanix

Great feature and the support is excellent, work very fast. The price is fair for the pro plan, but the premium is a little bit too much.

Hollywood Browzer

Very useful app with quick and professional service. I using this app on few sites and everything is just great. Highly recommend app.

Etc i tal

I would like to thanks Randy. This guy so educate, atention, patient with me. help me anything i need. i like a lot this support. grateful

Molecule Design-Online

Randy has become a great support system! Every time I get stuck, he is available to answer my questions and help out!!