PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

The Celtic Ranch

Pagefly has always been a great app for us. It really enhances our SEO with being able to utilize h1 and h2 tags to make beautiful layouts for collections, product pages, blogs and more. I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to really dig into organic SEO

J J Motorsports

thank you love the app you guys make it easier. I can build all sorts of pages to fit any of our needs.

kruemelchen und kuchen

I never write a review. But now i have to! i only use the free plan, because i just need 3 Pages editing with Pagefly, but anytime i need help and contact the supportteam, there are so many helpful hands! i am so thankful for all your help! i really appreciate that. Great app, great support. Everything done right!

Nomz

absolutely incredible, and the support team is the absolute best. finally, can build a website of my dreams.

aixa

wow , the technical support has been very easy nice and professional
they have solved my problem in two clicks

Funsunprint

The customer service is very patient. Moc and cookies are very good. Cookies have given me a lot of junior help. Moc has helped me solve many complicated problems, even if I am only in the trial period. This is the most surprising thing.

Cannanumb

Great Customer Support!! Fast and Responsive! Had all my questions clarified and was able to watch custom videos on what I needed done.

Trimita

I used this application for about us page and all products page. I really like this app. It is very useful. Also, they solved my problem very fast. Thank you, Nathan.
trimita.store

Meraki Design House

The app creates beautiful pages for our website. It is slightly confusing at the beginning but as you play around with the different pages and look at the starter examples the team has created, it makes it easier to understand. However the team was super helpful in making tutorials for questions you have and explains it very well! We're really loving the flexibility of the app and how well it integrates with our site! Would highly recommend!

Rose-Privee.com

Good app for impressive pages, customer service is pleasant and technical service listens and reacts quickly I'm on premium plan and all working fine