PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Wejoy Health

Great app. Helpful for those with no coding background.
The new updates made things easier.
Most Pagefly support staff are friendly.

September 7, 2021

I'm very happy when I reading your review here. This will make us can help more customer and make them more satisfied.
Thank you so much and please feel free when you need some help from us.

Tristant - Development Team

Heavenly Husky

really great app they help out so quickly and i never need to worry needed to add reviews was helped very quick

Hi Jasper,

I am really happy that I was able to help you adding Ali Reviews on your page. Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Ovcio

Very easy to use. This is the best page editor I've ever tried. And three of our stores are using it now. The customer service is awesome. They always reply to me in minutes. Thank you guys. You are awesome.

Hey Shuo!!

Thank you so much for sparing some of your time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate that, <3 It makes us happy that you like our app and also, our support.
Please, feel free to contact us anytime you need any further help.

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

House of Living

Have used this to extend productpages, create landingpages and general use pages. The app is quite extensive with lots of prebuilt components, but its easy to add custom css or custom code to adjust theese further. The live chat support is always available with super-fast response times. Would use again 10/10 ... wait, im already using this again, nvm.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much, Eirik! I am really happy to learn that you find our app and support really good!

Please feel free to let us know if you need our support and assistance,
Have a great day!

Cristian - PageFly Team

InstagamingShop

best app, and best service! the staff was really very helpful in helping me! I recommend this application to everyone, it's the top!

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that I was able to help you with your Home page. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Decluttered Wardrobe

Great page builder with a lot of functionality. And if there is anything that isn't working as expected or you need something customized a bit the support is very quick and helpful to sort it out.

Hi Tomas,

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

Apas.cl

Muy buena atención, al principio confunde usarla pero luego q aprendes se ya todo bien, la recomiendo

Hi,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Mebocare - WristWidget

Incredibly fast response and solved my problem right away! I wanted a change in the basic layout and it was solved for me immediately.

Hi Annette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need any help, We are here for you 24/7

Emad - PageFly Team

Clisopro

I used this app to make high converting product pages and I have to say the customer support is very good. Probably one of the best support teams I have come across on a Shopify app.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Miss Valkyrie

I needed a quick and easy way to create a landing page and PageFly is perfect for that.
It's very easy to use, and the support team ( I talked to Angel and Hamza) is fantastic.

Greetings

Thank you so much for your words. We are happy to learn you find our app great and even more to know you think that about our support.
It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

All the love!