PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

Dealages

im very happy with pagefly customer service, they will solve all the doubts with in a minute I will highly recommend this

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your words!
As I already told you, It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and I'm very happy that I was able to help you.
I hope you keep enjoying the app, and if you ever need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Lucian | PageFly Team

ARCOH

Customer service is very helpful and answers quickly. They also solve your problems fast. Pagefly made it easier for me to design my page

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

Dive Proof

Takes a little bit of getting used to to figure out how it all works but has a lot more functionality than first appears. Excellent customer service who helped with my query straight away.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Canvas Hire

Great customer service, prompt response when needed and always willing to help find a solution through educating or completing the task required

January 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Lovina

The application greatly facilitates the creation of the website.
Plus, customer service is a big help!
I highly recommend this app!

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I really appreciate it very much.
We will keep going on to improve and develop PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions or need help, please do let me know via the Live chat window. We are always willing to help you!

Touqir | PageFly Team

BabySnoozle

Zeer vriendelijke werknemers en ze helpen je graag. Deze app raad ik zeker aan. Zodra je een vraag stelt in de live chat reageren ze snel en lossen je probleem snel op.

January 5, 2021

We werken elke dag heel hard om u de beste service te bieden, elke keer dat we dit soort beoordelingen lezen, geeft dit aan dat we het bereiken, heel erg bedankt voor het schrijven van ons, het is echt een eer om de eerste app te zijn die u beoordeelt op Shopify Appstore.

Angel | PageFly Team

shepherd

It takes some time getting in to it but once you get it, its quite intuitiv. The best thing though is the support over chat. Paula (if that is her actual name) is an absolute star.

January 5, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Mombilini

Amazing support! Shagar helped me a lot about using Pagefly because I was having some issues, but now its all good. Couldn't be more satisfied!

Hi Rayla,

Thank you so much for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues.

Please, reach us anytime, we're available 24/7 for your support on any issues.

Shagar - PageFly Team

SPACELAB9

We're new to the app but so far, it has been great. We ran into some issues when designing our first page however support was immediately responsive and was able to solve the problem quickly via live chat. Great service and functionality. Looking forward to testing the pages live.

January 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Dreamstuff

Very good and fast !
i sent message and i had fast help, with a nice person, he helped me and help me with my problem

January 5, 2021

Hey Rémi, je viens de voir cette critique généreuse merci beaucoup pour cette
Soyez assurés que nous nous efforçons continuellement d’atteindre l’excellence dans notre application et dans notre service.
Contactez-nous en cas de doute, nous vous aiderons tout de suite
Bon repos de la journée et bonne année !