PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
November 29, 2022

new here in this app aldwin did a great job with helping me taking my first steps around!! thank you so much

Trausi and tosh
Israel
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
PageFly replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Danielle. We appreciate your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 28, 2022

I like this app so far. I managed to configure it with the help of a team member who assisted me along the way when I was stuck. He was also very patient with me. I like the themes Pagefly offers, and they are very intuitive. Well, def recommend it!

AllyciaStore
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
PageFly replied November 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. This really made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you

Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 27, 2022

Very good support! in addition, it organizes some events to help stores with their pages, among others.

DeskToir
Brazil
Time spent using app: 25 days

Thank you so much for leaving feedback. I really appreciate it and your time <3

If you need any assistance, you can reach out to our 24/7 Live Chat window.

Best Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

November 27, 2022

L'application m'a été d'une grande aide dans la création de ma page produit avec sa simplicité d'utilisation ! Pendant mes petits moments de doutent un services clients réactifs qui m'a beaucoup aidé. je l'ai remercie encore !

chronocustworldpro
France
Time spent using app: 24 days

Bonjour!

Nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous passez un bon moment avec notre application!
Il nous fait plaisir de vous aider avec tous les doutes et problèmes auxquels vous êtes confrontés.
N'oubliez pas que nous sommes ici 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7, donc chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide, faites-le nous savoir.

Cordialement,

Cristien.

L'équipe PageFly.

November 26, 2022

Pagefly has made a huge difference in my ability to design a website exactly the way I want it. There are a few hiccups sometimes with the custom themes, but the support team is super helpful. This app has saved me a lot of "brute force" coding days!

Orpheus Music
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share our thoughts!

It was a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team