PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Comida Sustentável

I enjoyed using the app, the interface is easy to use and has a lot of options for layout construction. Also it has good templates for choosing. The support is great and can help you customize your needs

Imani Cowrie

I used this app to create a landing page for my website. I was very pleased with the excellent customer service. Great app!

DEEPVTEE

Amazing app. What I love the most is the amazing service I received from the customer care. They made the page look better than it ever could.

Trendssquads

PageFly is exactly what it does this theme it amazing the call action on homepage and sale page are my two favorite pages, I can't thank developers enough and I would like to mention this, the team was amazingly professional and very helpful my problem was fix easily. I really recommend this app.

Rose et Noir

C'est mon app préférée! Je peux tout faire : landing page, page de produits, page d'accueil. Elle est extrêmement complète et personnalisable à 200%

Leur service à la clientèle est #1! J'ai été répondu en moins de 5 minutes et ont été super gentils.

Je recommande cette app sans hésiter!

Corealy

Very good app that is easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Enammo

awesome app, very easy to work with and has a lot of customizable spots.
support answered my questions fast and solved problems i had

MeoWau

This App has super customer service. This is likely the best App on Shopify - at least to me it is, as this App has made my page look soooo much better, it's unbelievable! You can tweak how your page looks on mobile phones, tablets and laptops individually to make sure everything is setup the way you want. the themes that with the App would probably run you in the hunderets of $ if you were to buy a Shopify paid page. Also they offer extended trials by completing certain pages like homepage, collection page, product page. Each of those will extend your trial for another 7 days. That is amazing! I can say with certainty installing this App was the best decision I've made on Shopify.

Sonos Hong Kong

Love the PageFly app. As a marketer and not a developer/coder, building a page has never been easier for me ever since I have been using this app.

The support team is also the most genuine and supportive. They go out of their way to solve the problems that I faced while using their app as well.

365musthave

The app is very intuitive and within a day of working with it you'll get the hang of it. There are a few little bugs here and there but nothing that would prevent me from using PageFly. Customer service via chat is also very good and helpful.