PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Melfirma

The app is easy to use and learning it is fast. Built my website the way I dreamt it. Awesome customer support, thanks Alex :)

November 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problems.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Modern Piping

Definitely the best page builder app out there. I tried pretty much all of them and found this one to be the most flexible and they always respond to your questions almost instantly!

November 20, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Ale Hernandez Media

Customer support is excellent, they would do whatever it takes to make your home page, product page, or whatever page you want to match your vision. Every time I have questions or issues they reply right away and make sure you are satisfied with your design. The templates are OK but you can customize them with many features and if you like something specific customer support make it happen.

November 20, 2020

At PageFly we always want our client to be totally satisfied with what they are building, we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

Karakish By Hala

I was asking if I can duplicate the page when I have free plan. Emad advising that its not happing and if I need more pages I should go with upgrade. which I think is better for my site, to not keep all information in one page, plus that would provide easy experience for users.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, we're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

FlowerPower™ Feminine Health

Great company. Took some time to learn but they are very kind and helpful. Working with Touqir was fantastic.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

arteque

I used this app to design several pages! Its a great tool to add designs that are not bound to themes. Its easy to use and offers many different features, if you do manage to run into some problems the customer service is super helpful and responsive! Would definitely recommend it!

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Superhero Mamas

Easy to use and the customer service team is phenomenal. In a day where it is extremely difficult to get any kind of response from online service organizations, I am able to quickly chat with professionals who can ALWAYS solve my challenges.

November 20, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Salad Code

It is a very intuitive and easy to use app. But without a doubt the best of all is the support. They are super fast answering all your questions and of course solving them! Great!

November 20, 2020

I'm glad that you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Leeeway

The app gives you a lot of freedom in creating something you want. if you are looking to be able to change the theme like you want go with pagefly. anything you can not figure out by yourself is either solved through there tutorials or there amazing customer service.

November 20, 2020

We appreciate taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us,
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

MASIVO Store

Very flexible app, very good for building nice pages for various device forms. The only issue I have is that sometimes, when I click on an element in the left column, it closes and I have to open it again.

November 20, 2020

We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.