PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1998 reviews

Nutrition Greenlife

This is a fantastic app! Does what all the other page builders do and more. Plus their support is top notch! I needed something that let me add custom content to each product page and this was the best app I found to do this. I also contacted their support with help on how to implement a specific functionality and they helped me do exactly what I needed.

CarryMaternity

Amazing, prompt, & professional service. Been using this app for a few months now, and it's a beautiful one to use - even on the free plan! Special thanks to Touqir who was super friendly & helpful!

WUDN

Great editor so far. Fantastic Support. Challenging problem with my existing theme. Fixed. Thanks Paula.

JS Innovations

Fast response time to issues. Staff very helpful at resolving the problem. I am not very tech savy so it is good these guys are here to help. Which is important cause you want these things fixed up asap so your clients don't freak out.

Sepha Magazine

The app is excellent! Great for Landing Pages. The page builder is like Elementor, one of the most widely used Wordpress plugins.

PageFly is very easy to use. And it has excellent support, which is essential in any software.

reupca

Great APP. Excellent Customer Service!! Highly recommend to build pages out . Plenty on template options or make your own.

Lagann Store

The app is really great and intuitive!
Also, i didn't know how to do some stuff, so i just asked the support and they were really quick.

Def recommend!

CONECTTA STORE

It is definitely the best app for Landing Page. It's easy to handle and the English chat is excellent!
I recommend

Gun Beats

Very helpful support and relatively easy set up. I was unsure what theme I wanted to use and decided this page builder is a great addition to the debut theme.

Lavender Hill Clothing

Great app and top notch customer service! The platform is easy to use even for some one with very limited experience.