PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Murimar

atendimento perfeito! realmente vale cada centavo! estava com grande dificuldades e todas foram resolvidas

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us We count ourselves lucky for having PageFly users like you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy - PageFly Team

CITYIN3D

Really amazing app ! The best price value I found.
Honestly, this app can do everything you need at all level ! The support team is really friendly and very accessible. I highly recommend this app !
I created almost all my website pages through pagefly and everything is working well.

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

LitCase By The Gadget Corner

It's my first time using this app and I don't know a lot about css coding but the support team helped a lot.

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Bubber Couture

My journey with page fly has been very smooth. I can customize the pages as I want and if I am stuck, their prompt support always comes to my rescue. Thank you so much. Great app. Outstanding support!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our team. We are at your disposal 24/7 to help you with what you need.
Have a wonderful rest of the day and take care.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Ravi Hair

Angel was awesome. I was so lost and he came through for me. Customer service is top-notch. He sent little videos of the work he did and I was blown away. He made my day. Thank You Angel

May 5, 2021

We are so grateful for your generous review. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and the community.

We will keep on improving our services to offer more value for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window.

Have a nice day and take care!

Angel - PageFly Team

Loja Highlight Brasil

I needed support with some issues I had on my landing page, and I was rapidly assisted by support team. Amazing job, guys. Thank you Touqir for your support

Hi Carlos,

Thank you so much that you have left us this fabulous feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Kloset Closet

Top and very responsive customer service. Angel was really helpful and helped me solve the problem right away. The app itself is really user-friendly and achieved my goal.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We always want to assist and help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Angel - PageFly Team

IBKKI

App is very useful and easy to use. Also the free version helps a lot with trying out things.
And they have such a great customer service, very helpful!!!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words Azel.
It really puts a smile on my face.

Please rest assured that anytime you need help, we are always here to support you.

All the best,
Sun - PageFly Team

online shop

With Pagefly I can finally build beautiful and efficient pages in shopify. The support via the chat is just as good, fast and always with a quick solution, perfect!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Zee - PageFly Team

Born Beau

Have been using PageFly for almost 2 years now and love the flexibility it gives me. The customer service is always excellent, helping me with any problems. Definitely recommend.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. We are so happy that we could help you with your issue.
We are improving our app to make it better. Please let me know if you need any helps.

Duong - PageFly Team