PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Selvry

Super fast support, love this app has changed my website up a lot. Support answered within 3 minutes, everything you need in a app. Recommended.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We are grateful to you for sharing your experience with us.

You can always drop us a message if you need help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

V. Gasser 1873

I tested different builders and this is by far the best. It provides everything I asked for. It has a good support which already saved my life.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am glad to hear that you have PageFly the best option among other Page Builders and it was my pleasure to assist you.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

FastBeard

Very good application, very complete and easy to use, with competent and responsive support. I can only recommend

Hi Riley,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us. We always try our best to help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

themaclyfadvanced

Fantastic app, incredible service, pages are easy to create, look way cleaner than Shopify themes normal editor and are all smooth / fast loading, happy

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. We're delighted to learn you enjoy our app, and even more so that you think so of our customer service.
It means a lot to me and the rest of our team! We hope to be of assistance to you again soon!

Angel - PageFly Team

licamstore

The best app I've seen! I especially liked the support, in the literal sense of the word, they will remove your pain, solve your problems, respond quickly and serve you as if you own a Rolls-Royce, which cost is $1,000,000+! Everything is gorgeous! Outstanding people work here, who will really help you build an empire together with you! The dream team! Have a nice day to everyone! :)

October 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write to us; your thoughts inspire us to keep growing and learning so that we can serve you with a better product.

Please contact us if you have any additional queries.

Angel - PageFly Support Team

Julie Lamb

Great page builder to create more dynamic pages. Support is first class- helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend!

October 7, 2021

Hi Julie, Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care

Faris | PageFly Team

TAMMY & BENJAMIN

I started using the app during the transition from my overcrowded Theme to a fully custom one. The solution is very simple, useful and the chat assistance is amazingly available !

Hey Benjamin!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with Shopify e-commerce's community!
We are so happy to learn you are improving your management from an overcrowded solution to ours. Our team is working hard everyday, even on weekends, to make it as easy to use as possible! Remember that if you need further help we are available on live chat 24/7, whenever you need help; we are right there for you.

Best Regards,

Looking forward to talking to you again on live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

LIO FLEX

tech support Angel was very helpful and insightful on all professional levels.
The pagefly app and the tech support are absolutely awesome!

October 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with the Shopify community. What you think of us is very important to us, and we work hard every day to improve and provide you with the finest service possible.

If you have any further queries, feel free to ask them in the Live chat.

Angel - PageFly Support Team

megavent

GREAT APP - EVEN FOR AN AMATEURISH USER LIKE ME - AND WITH THE HELP OF THE GREAT SUPPORT AND A MOVIE! IT SOLVED ALL ! THANKS. IT IS HELPING ME MAKE MY SHOPIFY SITE MUCH EASIER TO DESIGN.

October 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us.

Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together! If you have any additional queries, please contact us.

Angel - PageFly Team

AquaNuTech

Pagefly is perfect for providing extra page design abilities. They have outstanding customer service, too. Special thanks to Dong at Pagefly for all his help!

October 7, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you a lot for your review. It means a lot to me and my team. We will try our best to make PageFly better for you.

If you have any further questions, please kindly let us know, we are happy to help you

Dong - PageFly Team