PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aroham

Location China

The product was great and The staff helped me to solve the problem in time .When I encounter difficulties my problems can be solved quickly .The staff can respond promptly and quickly .Thanks a lot

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

Bosphorus Leather Deutschland

Location Germany

Sehr gute App um seine Seiten selbst zu designen. Man kann sogar Produktseiten zu 100% maßgeschneidert nach eigenen Vorgaben erstellen, das ist super. Sicher die beste App die ich je getestet habe

May 31, 2022

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Many Thanks,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Alpha Fauna

Great experience with PageFly so far. The pages we can build offer a lot of flexibility. Support is very good. Quick to fix any issues. Can definitely recommend it.

May 31, 2022

Thank Maria for your generous review, we are very grateful for it so in case of any other questions, rest assured that we are online 24/7 to help you out!

Have a great day!
Zee | PageFly Team

STdropshipping

Location China

PageFly is so helpful, this is the first time I have used it, that's a nice experience, i will keep using it. In addition, I'd like to recommend it to my friends. The online service is so nice, by the way,Aldwin was so helpful and professional ,he helped me solve my problem quickly. Thanks again!

Hi Betty,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Snapcaster.EU

Location France

Very nice application. Support was very nice and kind too. They understood my needs and find a solution to make it right. Highly recommended

Hi Bernard,

I am really glad that I was able to help you with adding a PageFly section on your home page as you want. Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Rapp Collect

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have used this to create a homepage and product pages. It did not take a long time to get familiar with using elements etc to create the pages. If there were any issues that I couldn't resolve, support have been quick to assist and guide me through a solution (thank you Sally and Faris!) Overall a very powerful tool in customizing your website. Well worth taking the time to learn and explore the different things you can do with it.

Hi Rapp Collection representatives,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we're glad that we've achieved it!

Please remember that our team is available 24/7 and always ready to support you whenever you need it.

Sally | PageFly Team

Hobibear.de

Location China

Always great support, help me out again and once again, love it. If you don't know how to coding, do use pagefly.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, if you do need any help please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day!

Faris - PageFly Team

BAFFEE

Location Spain

He quedado encantado con lo fácil que ha sido y lo bien que ha quedado mi web. el servicio en linea ha sido muy eficiente y me ha ayudado en el proceso. La mejor app para crear una web con muy buena estética y look profesional.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Zaamigo

Location Switzerland

Always very helpful and responsive support! The website looks great now.
Very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly Team

Life Wild

I have tried a number of page-building apps, this outperforms all of them. There is a bit of a learning curve but they have a lot of great tutorials and help articles.