PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CriticalsX

Location Israel

Lucian thanks for the kindly support amazing app i realy like it i already build 1 of my product there

Hi,

I am so thrilled to read you enjoy our customer support!
Me and my team work hard to release solutions as fast as we can.

If you need further help, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to talking to you in live chat,

Lucian, PageFly Team.

ChillBrush

Location India

Things I like the most about Pagefly
- 24x7 customer support even on the free plan - Easy drag-and-drop page building Can't thank the Pagefly support enough!!!

November 14, 2022

Thank you for the words you've shared about your experience of using PageFly and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Radiantskinco

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I cannot tell enough how quick their customer service is, no matter what time of the day I open live chat, within seconds someone is there to assist me. Absolutely phenomenal. Aldwin from Pagefly is amazing

November 14, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, Krishna! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Charme Princesse

Location China

Amazing app! The staff are very patient and conscientious, answering all your questions, highly recommended!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Best Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Bodystrap

Location Belgium

Amazing developers, and customer service. I am very happy with the service they offer! Thank you pagefly!

Hi Borislav,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate you as a customer and hope to keep delivering amazing service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Collins - PageFly Team

primon.ch

Location Switzerland

Chinonso really helped me a lot. I had a problem with google font that I couldn't solve. he stayed with me for a long time and led me step by step to the solution. This patience does not come naturally.

November 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made my day! I am so grateful for your kind words.

Best regards,
Chinonso | PageFly Team

Drawy Me

This app is our life saver. It provides everything we need for a page builder. The Support team is very useful and quick reply. Highly recommend!

November 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. This really made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you ;)

Maru | PageFly Team

Creating_Attention

I really like how this app is making my store more presentable and someone is always there to help me answer my questions.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If there is any other services we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us.

Lin | PageFly Team

Bellalove™

Location Italy

sto usando page fly per la creazione del mio store e oltre alle moltissime funzionalità disponibili che presenta, il suo staff di servizio clienti è impeccabile, sono stato aiutato da Randy e devo dire che la sua professionalità e gentilezza nei miei confronti sono state assolutamente indescrivibili, ci tenevo a ringraziarlo e a raccomandare a tutti l'uso di pagefly

November 14, 2022

Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a condividere i tuoi pensieri su PageFly. Questo ci motiva solo a migliorare i nostri servizi complessivi per i nostri stimati utenti come te.

Ancora una volta, grazie per averci aiutato tutti.

Randy - PageFly Team

kraky.ch

Location Switzerland

Der Support ist so gut wie niergendwo sonst. Die Mitarbeiter nehmen sich richtig Zeit und bleiben am Ball bis das Problem gelöst ist.

November 14, 2022

Hallo, Max von PageFly hier, ich freue mich sehr, dass ich Ihnen bei Ihren Problemen helfen konnte, und ich möchte Ihnen wirklich dafür danken, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, unsere App zu überprüfen.

Sie bedeutet uns wirklich viel, Wir werden jeden Tag hart daran arbeiten, Ihnen den bestmöglichen Support und die bestmögliche App zu bieten.

Es ist eine Freude, Sie als Kunden zu haben. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns zu kontaktieren, wann immer Sie wieder Hilfe benötigen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,