PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Ciclista.Club

The best app of the Shopify for building landing pages, best interface, best customer service, all of good! Thank you very much!!

LNFclothing

This app is better then the other page building apps. Great selection, easy to use, and a fast responding customer service team. If your trying to make your store stand out, I recommend this over buying a theme ANY DAY!

Prestigeshop

L'application parfaite pour crée des pages de collections ..
Et les gens qui travaillent la bas sont toujours près a vous aider !

Clodd Watches

Very Useful! Touqir from pagefly help me a lot!
Definetively a really good app to customize your website!
Thanks to him!d

Eloquence

Je suis une novice en ce qui concerne toutes les applications sur le net mais grâce a l aide du tchat en direct j ai pu me sortir d' une situation qui me semblait insurmontable !
Le fait d' avoir pu visionner les pages ou je devais me rendre m ont été d' une aide précieuse .

Eezeelives.com

This app definitely gets the job done. The customer service and tech support is also on point. I was walked through a few technical issues and they were resolved in no time.

Honest Roots

We have used Pagefly on our product page and increased conversion by nearly 4%, it's definitely worth the money and Sami on the customer service team goes above and beyond all expectations. Its also really easy to use for retailers and could to the whole page myself!

The Dogg-Eshop

awesome! i used to build an amazing page and had great help with it! thank you so much for the app!!!

The Happy Birth Club

I used this app to help me create custom pages for my website. It's really simple to use and the support is fantastic if there's anything I don't understand. I use live chat and get an answer within minutes!

Xanitys

5 star app!! 5 star customer service!!. will walk you through it and help you code it. very well made. definitely recommend for all stores!!