PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Tlfapparel

Great Tool for all types of users. Very responsive. Good support from developers

Duafe Beauty Collective

Great app! Very helpful support team. This has really helped me become quite creative with my content! I do wish they had more templates for different types of pages. It would make the process of building much more efficient.

Orshy

it does what it says on the box, easy to use, speeds up page creation process a lot, very good UI, good customisation options and so on
Although I would like to have some additional dynamic elements like slideshows with tabs, hover over sections that change totally on hover that you can insert

Wheelsmart Rims

Good App! Not a big learning curve and quite simple to manage. My pages are a lot more inviting by using PageFly

UPDATE - had an issue with a button function since I needed the button to deliver an particular action. Next day, they've implemented a new function to solve my problem. I really appreciate their Customer Service, 3 Thumbs up!!!

My Golf Goods

Does it's job well and I really enjoy the pro trial offer!

Neutron Zone

Great replacement for Leadpages. I'd recommend (y)

Cryp2store

This is a great app!! Also the support is excellent and they always respond very quick!! When i started to use this app i had no clue, but it's very easy and every time i have a problem or don't understand how to fix something, they help me. If you have a web-shop this app is a must!! Also i want to give a shoutout to Edward for always great service and help=D

Adorboo

I absolutely love it. It's a life saver if you want to build and design pages quickly. What's more awesome is their great and very friendly support team. If you ran into some issue then they make sure they assist you till it is resolved. They really show their concern and stick with you. I cannot stress it enough how good they are in what they offer.

Also they provide their existing users 3 months of free pro trial which is awesome. You can choose from vide range of web elements to custom build your web and product landing pages. Their support team is open to suggestions of you want to have a feature implemented in next update :)

Overall a great experience :)

Betterhype

This is a great app! It's better than the amount I have to spend, I can edit the freedom and optimize the speed of your page load! You need to install it! But note the current dark time writing this review, the application has added features to the blog spot should be a constraint! But I hope it will be soon!

Helding

Tony and the rest of the guys are doing an amazing job with this app!

Not only am I able to customize my page in all the aspects I need (and more), but for a novice like myself, who have little to no experience in designing stores, PageFly has been invaluable so far.

Keep up the good work - You can check out the store at https://heldingnordic.com