PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Hand Halos

Awesome flow and 8/10 as far as ease of use. Customer service was GREAT! It's very similar to Elementor for WordPress. Love drag-and-drop editors. I really love how I can edit things and try it before I just have to commit to a subscription. I'm 90% more likely to subscribe apps who do this. It shows great confidence in their product - and in the case of PageFly, their product is worth it!

Timo's World

Haven't gone fully commercial with the app just yet however, good services & support so far. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Samplified

Sami was extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions. This really is the best page builder on shopify at the moment.

Ink'd Visions

Very easy to use, for someone that is not very website savvy I created some very professional looking pages.

I had some trouble and the customer support was very helpful.

The Inspiring Mart

i need this app i love this app. it used is very easy. and good customer services. i m soooooooooooo happy

AirHinge

Superb Customer Support! Beautiful Page designs for Custom shopify store themes! Would highly recommend this App!

DirtyFurClothing

We use this app to build brand pages, landing pages and currently, a new homepage. It is pretty straightforward and if we have a hiccup, their support is very impressive with a super quick response time and knowledgeable team. It's surprising how easy it is to use for an app that does so much.

Octave

I use this app to build a lot of pages on my shop. Home page, collection pages and of course product pages. It's a great app, you can do a lot of things easily without knowing code.

The pagefly team, is available and competent and really help you in case of difficulty. Thanks to the whole team, keep it up like that it's great!

Unique Collectibles 4 YOU! - Shop Home Decor - Rare Vintage Collectibles - Waterford Crystal - Hummels & More! Excellent Customer Service

I work in addition to sales, which limits my time. I added PageFly yesterday. I’m not too privy on designs, but it was pretty painless. The assistance I received is beyond anyone’s expectations. Thank you for such a nice app.

Girl Boss MVMT

I love this app! It made building my website go from a headache to super easy! Also support was quickly available to help with any fixes I needed.