PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Skinn tight Beauty

I used the app to create a coming soon page. I reached out to the customer service for a question and they helped me immediately!

Chef'sPalate

Absolutely brilliant team - so responsive and get it done! I am not great at creating pages or designs but the team at Pagefly make the world of difference

BabyPuh

I'm using the app to build my first LP, it has lot of options and customization and every time that i need the support they really helped a lot.

Pet Town

I love this app so much.
The customer service is very supportive, can't wait to built all my pages using this amazing app.

Carbono Box

Este aplicativo cumpre o que promete.
Recomendo a usar, pois atende a muitos, senão a todos os recursos!

This app fulfills or promises.
I recommend using it, because it serves many, if not all resources!

ImagineUrHairGrow.com

Great customer service. Was prompt and fixed all issues!
I had some trouble connecting my homepage to the main site and this was fixed within 5 mins of contacting them!

VakkerHopper

I had originally downloaded a different app that was less expensive but after fumbling around for 25 minutes (and even watching videos!) I was getting frustrated with the usability. I downloaded this one and immediately was able to use it. The formatting of my design was a bit off on mobile and I wasn't quite sure what section to use to fix the issue and PageFly responded within 12 hours and actually sent me a code of them doing the corrections on my personal template so I'd know for next time.

Westmeadow Farm & Dairy

Great customer service! The tools they give you are simple to use, but can become more complex the more you learn the system. When I reach out for help, I usually get help quickly and even though I'm on the free plan they help me out. Highly recommend.

ZENZ Organic Products Professional

Just getting started but already amazed with the possibilities and even more so with the customer service. A team of very talented and extremely helpful people who seem to go very far in order to help and to customize details. Thumbs up from here!

Smoke Emporium

I've used this app to build my entire website almost. Everything except the homepage. It's absolutely fantastic. Initially I didn't think it was that great, but after learning how to use it, I realised it's super dynamic. You can design almost anything with it! I highly recommend, especially if you want beautiful product pages with lots of extra content.

The Customer Support is unbelievable too. They're always ready to help.