PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Amora Jp

The app and customer support is really good!

Rightland

PageFly really saved me. Coming from WordPress, I was very disappointed and frustrated with the limited options and poor level of usability os Shopify. With PageFly so many of the struggles in building a great online store with landing pages and other customised pages have been solved right away - I think I needed about 20 minutes to create my first page. The pages you build integrate into my theme without any problems and you can adjust everything to the different device types.

On top of that the customer service is actually incredible. They are super friendly, super responsive and go the extra mile to make happen whatever they can make happen, should you be stuck with something. Really awesome, can't put it in any other way, thanks so much guys!

The free plan is really cool and helped me build pages and get used to the system (and you keep all pages that you create in the free plan even if you stop using the app) - I have now upgraded to PRO to add some of the features that don't come with the free plan, mainly though because I will keep using it and need more pages.

After 2 months or so using the app and building 10+ pages: 5/5 for the app and 6/5 for the customer service.

Correspondent Media

Easy learning curve.Well designed app. My favorite shopify page builder. Mike

The Delgado Protocol For Health

Works great! This is a great way to build your own custom pages with easy drag and drop tools.

Eternal Beauty Store

Awesome app, incredible support - Vian (support agent) PERSONALLY fixed some issues we were having with our home page (and we're still on free trial!) - it took her about 1.5 hours but the end result of her efforts was just perfect - exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much will definitely proceed to paid version once the trial is over. Can't recommend highly enough!

Lola Wolfe

great app, easy to use, and impressive templates

Leona Cup

Even there is limited template, it is really easy to use :)

Youseeks

perfect needs more template to be absolute amazing

Lux Eros 1

WOW they have amazing customer service! I'm not a developer and got super confused (read: i'm old) - but Dian really helped me get my head around how to create a couple beautiful pages. This app is truly worth investing in if you have a limited template like I do and want a site where every page is beautiful.

Lofree123