PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Trend Chamber

Great UI. Great Support, highly recommended for higher ticket products, with easy and flexible customization.

USACOMPRESSORS.COM™ | STALASCORP®

Been using the App for many months now and it works great. It's a great App but more importantly they offer great service always answer you when you need help no matter what time it is and for me that is the most important thing A+

Vetelli

Just used it for a few landing pages and so far it works great. Has nice templates and the team helped me make the changes i needed.

A Life Plus (A+)

Easy and Great app to use to design pages, great options and fantastic support. Highly recommended for anyone that needs abit more control on the creation of their webpages

Pe Barba Ta

Great app!! It makes my life simple! It was a great help to build my landing page as easy and professional as I wanted

CNSHOPLY

I used this App to create the impressed pages, Online Chat Support is so great, quickly and effective. Love It

mypindaloo

We use this app on a couple of our websites as it is fairly easy to use and has super friendly customer service :-)!

Saba Jewellery

I'm only just getting the hang of the app but Edward was really helpful and just sent me a link so that I can check out the tutorials. Very nice to have someone on hand! Great service.

Evive Smoothie

Service hors pair!! Je recommande fortement cette application. Non seulement elle permet plusieurs options mais en plus le chat support est un life saver!

BELLE BAR

This app was terrible after the upgrade and customer service was awful. my pages remained broken and I would never use this app again. I had pages go down in the middle of the day and they did nothing to fix it saying they will get back to me in 24 hours. An app that deals with your product pages should not have you wait hours with a broken page. I lost THOUSANDS of dollars with this app! HORRIBLE! I would give it a ZERO if I could.