PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Hugmo.co

Created a great landing page. Developers were incredibly helpful and quick with assisting me to add some customisations to get exactly what I wanted.

SJC Custom Drums

AMAZING customer service! For real. Super helpful and quick to lend a hand. Nice and thorough and always there when you need them.

Fashion Sock

I used this app to help me create a custom sales page for a new Shopify store, the app template was excellent and the customer service received was very prompt and helpful.

I would strongly recommend PageFly to other users.

THC

I'm still learning how to use it, but I can tell that their support is awesome. They reply quickly and help with suggestions. I love the freedom to build a website with just drag-drop. Keep up the great work!

Cycle of Fashion

Great app and amazing support. very user friendly with lots of options. helped me build a better website

ottoandivyshoes

Absolutely incredible App... do not hesitate to use this.

I was looking for a programme that would build a pre-launch page that looked more professional than Shopify's Password page. This helped me make a super sleek one. The customer service is incredible... it's like having your own software developer at a fraction of the price. Can't thank them enough. I don't even need to go Pro at the moment for what I need on my website, but I'm going to find a reason to do so because the service has been THAT impressive. Thank you.

Genesis Charm

I used this app for BFCM optimization , this app is great with a lot of options and tools for a better conversion , i recommend

Primal Contact Lenses

The customer service was really great with me they helped me with coding, and I don't have code experience. very grateful.

3D Shape Engineering

Awesome way to create custom landing pages. The Pro edition is well worth the monthly fee since you can create pages on the fly with minimum to no coding experience!

F & L

I use this application to help me design selling pages... i do like the way we can totally have the hand on the kind of design we want to have... but as a lot of applications... some lil' points could be improved in order to really have free hand on creativity and that's the point i didn't enjoy... the Help center operator was 5 stars...