PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

E Furniture

A truly great app for design custom pages for a shopify website. Quick and easy to use, we have used other apps in the past but this one is by far superior. Great customer service as well, responding very fast to any questions either by email or live chat!

Pastreez

Great customer service ! Even for FREE usage

Yogaseeds

For someone who is at times technically challenged like myself, the app is really great! The good thing is that it comes with three months of free trial of the pro version which has great features. I have been using it only for a couple of days and asked for help when I did not understand how few building blocks work. May, who supported me is absolutely amazing. I never worked with such a dedicated person. Not only she designed the part of my page for me, but also explained in details,how to do it correctly so I don't have to reach out to them again. She went for an extra mile for someone who is based in another timezone. Literally she worked I believe around midnight to get things sorted (I wasnt are of it). Fantastic support and great product. I will definitely make the most of it and I hope using it to make more sales and nicer product pages design for my customers. Well done!

Lrmsafety

Good service and very fast. Please continue to develop. We will be encouraging.

Juniper And Yu

Had trouble setting up our page but PageFly team really tended to our needs and went over and beyond in terms of customer service. Extremely helpful and guided us through every step. Thank you

Http Www 3dglassesonline Com

Paul from the Support Team was a very big help and had very prompt responses.

Keratinbeauty

Very good app! Easy to create pages and very intuitive. Their support team are just lovely! Very patient and kind people.

Yampaca

Great product! Super easy to navigate. You're able to customize for desktop/laptop, mobil and tablet! This has app has made my site look really good and the price is SUPER reasonable compared to other page builders.

Great add features to your store pages without needing to spend a lot of money!

Coffecupsworld

Pagefly has been the first landing page builder that I had learn to understand to use and it was all thanks to the great customer service this app has! :). There were many things I needed help with and all of them were solved! I recommend this app to any shopify owner!

Onetreeplanted 2

By far the most customisable page builder for Shopify I've found. Takes a little time to master, but it's worth it when you do. If you want to break free from restrictive templates and create pages just how you want them, definitely try Pagefly. (Although their templates are good too!)

Support has been great. I'm not really a coder and they've been happy to help with lots of little wishlist items I've had that are beyond my expertise. And they are always happy to take suggestions on board for new features. Recommended!